Product: The Body Shop Nail Buffer
Price: SGD 3.99
My Experience with Body Shop Nail Buffer
I have gone through my share of nail buffers and believe me, this is the best one so far. I picked this up on my trip to Singapore because I know I can blindly trust TBS products and I wasn’t disappointed a bit. It has been the most inexpensive way to get manicured nails. It did everything I would expect out of an expensive manicure session.
This buffer has three parts. On one side we have grey surface for buffing, off-white surface for smoothening and on the other pale green for polishing. All the three portions do their job very well and at the end I am left with clean and shiny looking nails. I can easily use this every week without fear of overdoing it because the surfaces are not harsh like other buffers (take Vega for example). This is very light-weight and easy to carry around. Even comes with a cover of its own.
What I liked about Body Shop Nail Buffer
- A cheap alternative to manicures. Leaves the nails very shiny and healthy-looking.
- Travel friendly. Very light-weight and easy-to-carry around
- The three surfaces are very gentle. No need to worry about overdoing it.
- Comes with a cover of its own, so you don’t have to worry about storing it.
- Lasts long. Even the emery surface hasn’t faded after continuous usage for 4 months.
What I do not like about Body Shop Nail Buffer
- The surfaces get dirty very easily and I don’t know how to clean them. I don’t think I should use water to clean it.
Will I repurchase it: I will! We all need to maintain our nails.
Will I recommend this: Yeah. If you don’t mind the price, go for it!
You might like reading these also:-
- Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush Review
- Tips For Makeup and Hygiene
- Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream Review
- Palladio Eye Ink Pens Reviews
- Maybelline Water Shine Extra Volume Lip gloss Review Review (Full Bodied Wine)
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair