Hi beauties !
Today I’m going to review Chambor Loose Kohl Powder in black. First of all, loose kohl powder as it suggests, the product is a loose powder. Loose Kohl Powder is Chambor’s Innovation (from chambor’s website). It is a loose, ultra fine powder which helps create a mysterious look for eyes. I was looking for a single black e/s before I settled for this one from chambor, although it’s a kohl powder, but serves 2 purposes. It is not an intense black color, but mostly a charcoal color and I have used this is in few of my tutorial too.
Pic source- chambor Website
- Packaging :– It comes in a very small vial type container, with a sponge tip applicator. The quantity is 1.9gms, which sounds very less, but I’ve had it for like 6months or so, I still have a lot of product left.
What Chambor claims:-
- Two – In – One effect: Can be used both as Eyeliner and Eye Shadow.
- The modern Kohl is both sophisticated and simple because it is easy to use.
- Water Resistant: Long Lasting Effect.
- Vitamin Enriched: Vitamin – E & A.
- No Animal Ingredients.
- Non – Comedogenic.
- Available in 2 shades – Black and Blue
I’ve transferred some amount in one of my empty eyeshadow pan.
My verdict about Chambor Loose Kohl Powder Black
- As far as two-in-one effect is concerned, it can definitely be used as Eyeliner and eye shadow, but when I used it on my waterline it smudges greatly to its extreme K .
- As far it has to be used as an eye shadow, it is good, because that was what my requirement when I bought it. Although it smudges and will crease a lot if not used with a primer.
- It is not at all water resistant uh:
- The claim of Vitamin A & E ? I don’t really believe so, as I have sensitive eyes too, and each and every time I use it as kohl, it gets into my eyes and stings K
- Its good if they don’t have any animal ingredients
- It says non-comedogenic, according to Merriam-webster website it means not tending to block pores, but seriously how can it clog or block pores on eyes lol
Okay lets see its swatch:-
- Price: Rs.350/- (I’m not sure, but this was the price that strike my mind , between Rs.300-350/-)
- Rating: 3/5
Overall, its an average product, not too bad and not too great. I usually use it as an eyeshadows, but as it is ‘kohl’, therefore I found it totally like a kohl , moreover is expensive for a small vial of kohl powder which doesn’t delivers all what it claims. Also it falls a lot. It’s not a huge disappointment, but just an average product, which is serving the purpose as a black eye shadow for me.
Have you tried any loose kohl powder?
You might like reading these also:-
- Amway Attitude Eyeliner Pencil Kajal Coal Review & Swatches
- Peacock Eye Makeup Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures
- Brown Smokey Eye Tutorial
- Revlon Luxurious Colour Smoky Crayon Photos & Swatches
- Blog Sale2
- Blog Sale Sneak Peak
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Look