I purchased clinique with the sales person recommendation at Tangs a year back or before that I guess. I got Clinique 3-in-1 step products which includes cleanser, toner and moisturizer and the sales person recommended me this cause if you read product claim that’s exactly my skin type
- Product ~ Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild
- For Skin Type ~ Dry/Combination
- Price ~ SGD 22 for 6.7oz
- Product Claim ~ Gentle, effective cleansing developed by Clinique’s dermatologists for the needs of skin dry in the cheeks, comfortable to oily in the T-zone. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, comfortable. Prepares skin for Clarifying Lotion and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. Non-drying. Use twice daily. (from the back of the bottle
- How to use ~ With tepid water, lather Liquid Facial Soap between palms. Massage over face and throat; rinse. Pat skin dry, Use twice daily.
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild Ingredients
Water purified, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, TEA-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl succinate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, matricaria, hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth 2, caprylyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol.
My Experience with Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap – Mild is a liquid version of Clinique’s popular Facial Bar Soap. The cleanser is a thick more like gel based, clear liquid and comes in a frosted, pale green plastic bottle with a pale green and chrome pump cap. It comes in just one size, which is 6.7 oz., but it can also be purchased in three mini tubes that are good for traveling.
I had the big bottle which I finished and now left with only the mini tube which normally I keep in my bag and/or office.. Between there is no different in both.
If we talk about the pump bottle then it’s wonderful though it looks like frosted glass but it’s actually made of plastic so if you drop your bottle don’t worry it wont break. Other thing that I loved is the bottle it’s very convenient pump quite large in size (of the bottle size). We need to use only one hand to pump the liquid out.
The mini tube is like any other tube comes in pale green colour with a screw on lid.
On the back of tube and bottle is details of it’s 3-in-1 steps and how to use instructions.
The facial soap itself in thick liquid, colourless and it’s more like gel. It lathers very well so one or two pump should be enough, for me one pump is enough. The amount you see the liquid in the spoon is almost 2 ppl can wash face
What it does? It cleanse face very well and you will not find any trace of makeup, neither it makes the skin dry. After you use it you will get this clean feeling and I can’t stop touching my skin
Clinique products selling point was/is they are odour less, colourless and alcohol less. Well that’s what the sale person told me. So the smell is very mild which you almost won’t notice and it’s like floral. It get rinse away cleaning without leaving any trace of soap and makes my skin feel clean, fresh and doesn’t feel oily for long time too.
Overall I love this product, though it’s expensive.
Cons ~ None other than it’s expensive.
You might like reading these also:-
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder Review
- MAC Verve Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Foot Cream – Krack Radiant Foot Moisturiser Review
- Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner Review
- Hygiene & Cleanliness For Cosmetics and Beauty Products