Today I’d be reviewing an eye shadow from Coastal Scents. Many of you are familiar with their products. I got this mineral eye shadow sample from coastal scents when I ordered my first set of brushes from them . Ok lets see quickly how sample looked like:-
The shade I got is “Night Swim”, which is a Deep, dark pearlescent blue shadow, and on my experiment with it I found that is also has a dark purple duo-chrome in it purple… I love purple.. ! And this eyeshadow is perfect for me to do Smokey looks.
I got a sample size of 1/8 tsp.packaged in a small snap vial. Otherwise, the full quantity is 2gms packaged in a jar with black lid.
What Coastal Scents Claims:-
- Coastal Scents Mineral Makeup is Talc Free, Paraben Free, Fragrance Free and Cruelty Free. It has been formulated by a Licensed Esthetician with over 12 years experience in the Skin Care and Cosmetic’s Industry.
- Bring your eyes to life with one of our 60 highly pigmented Mineral Eye Shadow/Liners.
- These gorgeous shades can be applied dry for a subtle daytime look or wet for increased drama for night.
- To apply the shade as eye shadow simply swirl any eye shadow brush in your collection into the powder, tap off excess and apply directly to the lid.
- You may prefer to use an eye shadow primer for better adhesion.
- To apply the shade as a liner simply wet any liner brush, dip into the powder and apply along lower or upper lash lines.
- Ingredients:– Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide – May contain: Ultramarines, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Rice Powder, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate.
My experience with Coastal Scents Mineral Eyeshadow
- Well this is a pretty sheer color, but not that dark, so I have to use a lot of product to bring out the color.
- Still, I found it a very gorgeous dark blue color with a purple duo-chrome.
- I haven’t tried it yet as a liner (it says so that it can be used wet too).
- I love it because it was a freebie lol
- My experience is still going on with this products, as it is my first mineral makeup , sooo no chemical dyes or artificial stuff
Swatches of Coastal Scents Mineral Eyeshadow Night Swim
- Quantity:– 2gms (Full size)
- Price:- $7.95 (for full size 2gms jar)
Overall it’s a pretty shade, unique on its own. Have you also tried any coastal scents product ???
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Colour Sensationals Blushing Brunette ,Hooked on Pink Lipstcik Review
- 4 Lakme Lip Love Conditoners Swatches
- 4 Different Style Of Eyeliners Tutorial
- Jordana Easyliner Shade Sea Green Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath – Review
- Lakme Nine to Five Defining Eyeliner in Sapphire Review