Post By Meenu, Wise She Mega NYX Giveaway Entry By Meenu Some time back I’ve read the about “Dove damage therapy shampoo” here on wiseshe. I have been using Dove Hair fall* rescue conditioner from the same range since 2 1/2 weeks. So I thought I should contribute my part in the “Dove Damage therapy” by reviewing the Dove damage therapy –hair fall rescue conditioner too
What Dove Claims :-
- Advanced damage care technology.
- Patented MICRO MOISTURE SERUM helps repair the weakened hair surface from root to tip.
- It smoothens lifted cuticles for perfect detangling.
- Leaves hair strengthened and resistant to hair fall and breakage.
Price of the Dove Hair Fall* Rescue Conditioner:
My Thoughts About Dove Hair fall rescue conditioner
About one month ago, I was suffering from horrible hair fall. When I asked my other family members if they are also having hair fall, everybody said- yes, in this season, its natural to have hair fall. I was relieved but then I collected the hair fell during head wash & combing and showed them mom, she got as horrified as I was by seeing the amount of hair I was losing. I thought I should do something otherwise I’ll go bald :jittery: . I did not have good experience with dove shampoo earlier and I don’t know what convinced my soul to get this thing. <<Fast forward two weeks>> I lose very very less strands nowadays during hair wash and even lesser while combing. I am loving this conditioner.
What I liked about Dove Hair Fall* Rescue Conditioner:
- It did rescue me from hair fall
- I don’t like conditioners that come in bottles. Tube pack rocks as conditioner is less viscous than shampoo.
- Add a little shine to hair too.
I can’t figure out more pros and I don’t even care because girls, it almost stopped my hair fall. I don’t want anything else……
What I didn’t like about Dove Hair Fall* Rescue Conditioner:
Hair fall didn’t reduce to zero but no complaints with conditioner. It did awesome job and in such a short time.
Will I Repurchase: Yes!
Wise she Rating: 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Top 10 Best Online Indian Shopping Sites In India (Part 1)
- My Body Shop Monsoon Haul
- Khadi Shampoo – Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review