Post By Ashu, Anti Dandruff Shampoo – Dove Therapy Dandruff Therapy Shampoo
What the product claims: – clinically proven to eliminate dandruff without frying hair. It contains 1/4th moisture milk with ZPTO
- Size: 100 ml
- Price: Rs. 65/-
Dove Anti Dandruff Shampoo Ingredients
- Glycerin: gives moisture
- Sunflower oil: Sunflower oil contains gamma linolenic acid, which is an omega-6 fatty acid. Such fatty acids are essential to hair health
How to use – Gently massage in wet hair. Rinse thoroughly. For best results, use daily with Dove conditioner.
What I like about Dove Anti dandruff shampoo
- They bottle has a flip cap so there is no risk of spillage.
- It’s very reasonably priced.
- As we all know, dove products are very gentle. This shampoo is gentle and moisturizing too.
- Dove products are easily available.
- The fragrance is pleasant and lingers for some time.
- Its consistency is runny so it spreads easily.
- The shampoo lathers well.
- It keeps dandruff in check.
What I do not like about Dove Anti Dandruff shampoo
- I don’t have a condition of severe dandruff, just a light and dry kind of dandruff problem. So I can’t say how effective it will be, in case of severe dandruff.
Verdict: It’s a gentle and caring anti dandruff shampoo and works for me
You might like reading these also:-
- Natural Hair Conditioner Recipe With Aloe Vera – DIY Saturday
- My Khadi Haul
- Vega Makeup Brush Set Review
- Best Hair Products For Frizzy Hair
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Bath & Body Oil Review
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Review