WiseShe Mega NYX Giveaway Entry #13 by Meenu
I think at some point of time many of you must have used Everyuth walnut facial scrub. So today I am gonna review this much familiar and omnipresent scrub .
What does the product say:
Daily exposure to sun, dust and pollution can cause accumulation of dead skin cells, which damages your skin – making it dull and lifeless. Routine cleansing is not enough to get rid of dead skin cells. The exfoliating action of the New EverYuth Walnut Facial Scrub unclogs pores and gently scrubs away impurities, dead skin cells, blackheads and whiteheads – leaving your skin visibly smooth, fresh and healthy.
Price of the EverYuth Facial Scrub: INR 68 for 100g
- Natural Walnut Particles: Smoothen skin texture by removing dead skin cells and help regenerate new cells.
- Apricot: Moisturises skin, makes it soft and supple.
- Skin Vitamins A, C & E: Antioxidants that protect your skin from the sun, pollution and premature aging.
Directions for usage: Wet face. Apply scrub and massage skin with brisk circular movements for about 2 minutes. Avoid any contact with eye area. Rinse and pat dry. For best results, scrub your face at least twice a week.
My Thoughts about EverYuth Facial Scrub: This is my first ever and hostel days’ scrub. Being pocket friendly, it was my good friend in hostel.
The scrub is brown in color with brown walnut particles. The particles may be little harsh for some with over sensitive skin but for me they rock! It cleans my face to a good extent and I love the feeling of new skin after using this scrub. The smell is mild and nice . As far as the claim “Antioxidants that protect your skin from the sun, pollution and premature aging” goes, I don’t think it helps in that.
What I liked about EverYuth Facial Scrub:
- It does its exfoliation work very nicely. Few may find the granules little harsh but I liked them being little rough as it cleans better.
- I feel clean after using this .
- Incredibly affordable.
- The fragrance of scrub makes you feel good while working with it.
- The particles may look rough but it never caused any side effect to me.
- Easily available.
What I didn’t like about EverYuth Facial Scrub:
- It says it removes black and white heads. I doubt that.
- This scrub claims too much to believe . Can anybody tell me how it protects my skin from sun and pollution as it says.
Will I Repurchase: Yes! after trying some other scrub.
Wise she Rating: 3.5/5. Except for the exfoliation, it doesn’t do anything like other facial scrubs. Basically things like removing blackheads and whiteheads which we all expect from a scrub.
You might also like reading these also:-
- Everyuth Golden Facial Peel Off Mask Review
- My Mini Haul
- Everyuth Skin Essential Nourishing Body Lotion Review
- Peeling mask/Peel mask – Easy home made pore peeling mask with step by step pictures
- Different types of face packs for your facial treatment
- EverYuth Natural orange peel off home facial review