Post By Swati,
Orange Peel Off Masks by Ever yuth
Wise She Mega NYX Giveaway Entry 3 By Swati
Today I am reviewing the only Everyuth product I own. I am a bit skeptical about buying everyuth skincare products because they contain a lot of chemicals. I decided to try this Golden Glow Peel-Off because I had never tried a peel-off at home before and also because applying something on my face that has glitter particles in it sounded like tons of fun. Therefore, I didn’t have any high expectations of this low-priced product.
- What it Claims: Everyuth Naturals Golden Glow Peel-Off with orange peel extracts and glitter particles, which gives you an instant glow and fairness when there’s no time for a parlour facial. Its 3 way action works wonders on your skin by peeling away dirt and bacteria from within the skin pores. It stimulates blood circulation and oxygen supply which gives instant fairness with a golden glow.
- Price: INR 60 for 50gms.
- Directions for use: Wash face, pat skin dry. Apply evenly over you face avoiding eyes and mouth (do not apply a very thin layer). Let it dry for 15-20 minutes. Peel off from forehead in a downward direction towards chin and wash your face.
- Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Fragrance, Vitamin A C E and F, Gellan Gum, Orange peel extract, Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid etc.
This peel-off is in the form of a bright orange gel with golden glitter particles in it. The glitter particles are very smooth, do not irritate the skin at all but also have no useful purpose as such. Apart from making the peel-off look attractive, they do not do anything for the skin. This is orange-based so it has a very synthetic and fake smell of orange. The ingredient list mentions orange extracts, but I don’t think this gel actually has that. I apply a moderately thick layer evenly and let it dry. Make sure you apply a thick layer or else the peel won’t come off even after drying. It easily dries within 10-15 minutes after which the layer easily comes off. It lives up to its claim of giving instant glow to the face but doesn’t increase fairness. The face looks clean and refreshed after use. It doesn’t dry the skin too much, but it does take off all the excess oiliness. It didn’t break me out. It fails to live upto the other claims, but what else can you expect from a product that costs so less! Over all, it’s an average product and I don’t think there’s reason to either rant or rave about it.
What I liked about Everyuth Golden Facial Peel Off Mask
- Claims to give instant glow to the face and it does exactly that.
- Tube packaging is very convenient and hygienic.
- Price is very affordable.
- With all the shimmery glitter particles, the gel looks very cute.
- Takes only 10-15 minutes to dry off. Works on days when I need a quick fix.
What I do not like about Everyuth Golden Facial Peel Off Mask
- Has a very strong orange-y fragrance which, to be frank, smells very artificial. This might bother those who are sensitive to strong smells.
- The loads of chemicals it contains. It contains Paraben too.
- The instant glow it gives to the face is not very long-lasting.
- I don’t think it lives up to its claim of stimulating blood circulation and oxygen supply.
Will I purchase it again: No. Even though it’s an average product, I wouldn’t purchase it again because its ingredient list bothers me. I’d rather pay more and get a product that isn’t so harsh on my skin. That being said, I do not regret having tried this at all.
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Under Eye Concealer Available In India
- Miss Claire Eyeshadow Small (Cranberry- 0253) Review & MAC Cranberry Dupe
- 7 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Photos & Swatches
- Chambor Lip Vinyl In True Pink Review & Swatches