Post By Ashu,
- The product claims: The alcohol free neem tulsi toner is rich in antiseptic and anti bacterial properties. It deep cleanses the skin by removing impurities and dirt.
- Ideal for oily skin
- Quantity: 200 ml
- Price: 150/-
- Ingredients: purified water, neem leaves extract, tulsi oil and glycerin
- How to use – After washing the face, spray the toner on cotton and gently stroke in an upwards direction. I put this toner in a spray bottle for easy application.
What I liked about Fab India Neem Tulsi Toner
- It smells like Neem and tulsi.
- The price is reasonable.
- It’s easily available in Fab India outlets.
- The anti bacterial and anti septic properties are a boon for acne prone skin.
- Contains the goodness of neem, tulsi and glycerin.
What I did not liked about Fab India Neem Tulsi Toner
- The full ingredients list is missing.
- It does nothing as such to the skin, with respect to acne or oil control etc.
So basically, this is an average toner. It doesn’t do anything worth mentioning . The neem and tulsi, kind of give an assurance. That’s it. I tried it after trying Fab India tea tree toner and so far I like the tea tree one better. I won’t be getting this one again. My search for the perfect toner is still on.
You might like reading these also:-
- My 5 Best Of Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Range
- 11 Benefits Of Eating Spinach Leaves
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review
- To My Fellow So Called Original Blogger
- The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand And Nail Cream Review