Product: FabIndia Facial Spray- Bitter Orange
Let me warn you that I am a huge fan of FabIndia products, so be prepared to see tons and tons of FabIndia reviews from me. I have never been disappointed by any of my FabIndia buys, but frankly, I have to admit that some have been pretty average. One such product is FabIndia Facial Spray- Bitter Orange.
What the Fab India product claims:-
A cool spray which is made of natural essential oil that instantly rejuvenates and refreshes you.
- Price: INR 125 for 50ml.
The packaging is very chic and convenient. It comes in a small spray bottle that is very light and easy to carry around. The liquid inside is transparent in color, though it looks orange in its concentrated form. The smell is obviously very orange-y with a hint of bitterness to it, if that makes any sense. It’s not your usual fruity orange smell. For me the dealbraker was its taste which is extremely bitter. I had to rinse my mouth with mouthwash the first time I accidently tasted it while licking my lips.
We all know the beauty benefits of orange, so I am guessing this spray has no side-effects on the skin. Be forewarned that you should never apply orange in any form before going out into the sunlight for prolonged periods because orange has phototoxic effects i.e. it reacts with the rays of the sun. So, I use this spray as a toner in my nightly CTM routine.
It does have a cooling effect when applied on skin, but nothing you cannot achieve with lesser priced products.
What I like about Fab India Spray Bitter Orange:-
- Nice orange-y fragrance.
- Packaging is convenient. Easy to carry around.
- Has a refreshing effect.
- Can be used as a toner.
What I do not like Fab India Facial Spray Bitter Orange:-
- Extremely bitter to taste. If even one tiny bit goes into your mouth accidently while spraying, you will want to puke!
- Not worth the price.
- Cannot use this in the daytime before going out in the sun.
Will I purchase it again: No. My FabIndia Rose Water serves the purpose very well.
Will I recommend this: Only if you are nuts about orange-y things and want to possess each and every product that exists.
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Smokey Sexy Custom Eyeshadow & Liner Duo Review & EOTD
- Best Body Wash For Dry Skin
- Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum Review
- Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack Review
- The Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion Review
- Natural Hair Conditioner Recipe With Aloe Vera – DIY Saturday
- Revlon Luxurious Colour Smoky Crayon Photos & Swatches