FabIndia Melon Face and Body Gel Scrub
I am a huge fan of FabIndia products and I have picked up quite a few gems over the years. FabIndia products always suit my skin as well my budget. Today I am reviewing FabIndia Melon Face and Body Gel Scrub.
- What it Claims: Our body and face gel scrub, especially formulated for daily use is made with natural active ingredients. It gently exfoliates the skin leaving you feeling refreshed and invigorated all day long
- Price: INR 225 for 100ml.
- Key Ingredients: Purified Water, Allantonian, Lactic Acid, Walnut Shell, Melon Seed, Glycerine, Aloe Vera Extract.
The scrub comes in a cute plastic tub packaging with a lid and screw cap. The scrub itself is a transparent gel which contains minute granules of what appear to be walnut shell and melon seeds. The consistency is neither too thick and nor too runny and is very easy to spread over slightly wet surface. The exfoliating particles are not at all chunky and do not scratch the skin when applied. Because of its mildness I am able to use the scrub daily.Because of the very same reason, I am very sure this wouldn’t work as a body scrub for anyone. The scrub is way too mild.
My favorite part about this scrub is its smell. It has a very sweet fruity smell that has me reaching out for it every morning. The smell is such that it wouldn’t bother even those with sensitive noses. It claims to gently exfoliate the skin leaving you refreshed and invigorated all day and I must say that it lives up to its claims. After using this scrub, my skin feels squeaky clean and so smooth. What’s more, it even keeps my blackheads at bay. I have been using it regularly for 2 weeks and all my blackheads have gone, never to return back. It isn’t that effective on whiteheads, though. I have oily skin and not once did I feel like it dries my skin too much. It removes excess oil without leaving my skin dry.
What I liked about Fab India Melon Face And Body Gel Scrub
- For me, the best part about this scrub is its smell. I love the sweet fruity fragrance. It makes my day!
- Lives up to its claim of exfoliating the skin and keeping it refreshed and invigorated.
- Decent pricing.
- Can be used daily without harming the skin.
- Helps reducing with blackheads.
- Does not dry out the skin.
What I did not like in Fab India Face And Body Gel Scrub
- Contrary to its claim, it won’t be very effective as a body scrub.
- The tub packaging is very irritating. I hate digging into the tub with my bare hands every time I want to use this.
- Only key ingredients are mentioned on the pack.
- Only available in FabIndia stores.
Will I purchase it again: Yes. I am in love with its fragrance and the mild exfoliation it provides.
You might like reading these also:-
- OPI Nail Polish In India
- My Body Shop Monsoon Haul
- Khadi Shampoo – Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
- Revlon Smokey Sexy Custom Eyeshadow & Liner Duo Review & EOTD
- Best Body Wash For Dry Skin
- Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum Review
- Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack Review
- The Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion Review
- Natural Hair Conditioner Recipe With Aloe Vera – DIY Saturday
- Revlon Luxurious Colour Smoky Crayon Photos & Swatches
- Fab India Aloe & Cucumber Gel Face Pack Review