Post By Ashu,
Wise She Mega NYX Giveaway Entry By Ashu
- What the product claims: – power of honey and milk. Evens and tones skin. Radiant , even toned and supple feet.
- Size: 150 ml
- Price: Rs. 150/-
- Manjishtha : Improves complexion , Removes toxins out of the body
- Kampilak (Kamala), (Mallotus philippinensis) : expel parasitic worms , heals or treats wounds.
- Jivanti :The herb is beneficial for external use in various skin diseases, wounds and inflammation of the skin.
- Haridra : haldi improves complexion
- Pakhanbhed :didn’t find anything about it on the internet
- How to use – apply on clean, dry feet twice daily
My experience with Krack radiant foot moisturiser
This is the most reasonably priced and nice foot cream I have ever used. It gives the smooth and soft finish without the oiliness. It gets absorbed in a jiffy. It’s a dream come true for me as I wanted a non greasy cream. It worked beautifully in summers as well as winters. It has lightened my feet to an extent.
Pea size amount is more than enough
What I liked about Krack Radiant Foot Moisturiser
- Has a nozzle which dispenses the moisturizer when pushed. Very convenient.
- Light, runny
- Easily absorbed
- Reasonable price
- Easily available
- It spreads easily.
- Little amount goes a long way.
- Good moisturisation
- Very nourishing as it lots of herbs
- Softens and lightens skin
What I do not like about Krack radiant foot moisturiser
- Some can find the fragrance overwhelming but I kind of like it. That’s the only con I can think of
So it’s a nice foot cream, worth trying
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Launches National Campaignto demand protection for forests
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos
- Body Shop Lipstick & Concealer Brush Review
- Neutrogena Body Moisturizer Dry Skin Review
- My Anniversary Haul Thanks To Wise Recommendations!!!
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review
- Best Red Nail Polish For Dark Skin
- Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit Review (Dark Brown/Black)