Post By Zara,
I bought this Body wash about 9-10 months earlier solely because of the name of the product… CHOCOLATE MINT BODY WASH!! I read the name of the product and that was it..No long thoughts or analysis on whether I should buy it or not..I simply picked it up and I don’t regret this impulse buy at all.
About the Company
Product Claim & Usage
Quantity: 400 ml
- Price: 375 INR but I got this from a discount store and it didn’t have a tag on it, so I’m not aware of the true cost.
My experience with Freeman’s Truly Luscious Chocolate Mint Body Wash:
Packaging – This body wash is packaged in a Dark Brown thick plastic bottle which is semi transparent. This makes it easy to gauge the remaining product in the bottle. The cap is a silver colored flip top type.
- Color & Texture – The body wash has a very very thick texture and is transparent in color. Thank god the opening is a wide open one otherwise it would have been a tough task to squeeze out the solution.
- Fragrance – The fragrance as expected is that of Chocolate Mint. The closest example I can give of the smell is Baskin Robbins Choco Mint Ice cream. If any of u have had it in the past, then you’ll definitely be done in by the fragrance. Its super strong and lingers for a long while after bathing.
- Usage – Since this body wash is really thick in texture, one doesn’t need much. I need just a rupee coin worth of product, and use my loofah to create a lot of foam. The fragrance is not too strong but lingers for a long time. It does soften the skin thanks to the Macadamia Nut oil in it.
- Not tested on Animals
- Softens the skin and moisturizes quite well
- The packaging is very convenient and user-friendly
- Travel-friendly product
- Fragrance is AMAZING! It relaxes the mind as well
- This one bottle lasts a long long time. I still have 3/4th left.
What I do not like about Freeman’s Truly Luscious Mint Body Wash
- Contains SLS
- No price tag. So it sellers may price it differently at diff places
- Availability is an issue.
Will I buy it again: Yes..No second thoughts about this.
Rating: 5/5 It’s perrrrfect!
You might like reading these product reviews too
- Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Aruba Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lotus Herbal Sheamoist Shea Butter & Real Strawberry 24-hr Moisturiser Review
- Nature’s Essence Spanish Spearmint Exfoliating Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Herbals Fairness Face Pack Review
- Clean With Me Laundary Washing Bag Review