When I first saw this oh so fresh looking bottle on a display , the first thing that came in my mind after reading “pore unclogging wash” , was a plunger stuck on my cheeks….. trying to pull the grime out. The image was so weirdly comic that I ended up buying this product out of amusement.
What the product claims: –
It purifies pores and prevents marks. Garnier pure active is a new generation of concentrated formulas tested on acne prone skin. It’s enriched with an excellent exfoliating ingredient which deeply purifies pores. A natural regenerating active prevents the formation ofimperfection marks.
For acne prone skin
- Size: 100 gm
- Price: Rs. 150/-
- Ingredients: Salicylic acid is the only word which I understood in this list of ingredients. The other ingredient mentioned on the tube is herbarepair, which is a natural active extracted from vaccinium myrtillus with exceptional regenerating and skin repairing properties. Vaccinium myrtillus is a species of bilberry, a medicinal plant.
Direction for use:Gently massage over wet face and neck with fingertips, then rinse.
What I liked about Garnier Pure Active Face Wash
- The white tube with a blue screw cap seems very attractive.
- It contains salicylic acid , which was the other reason I got it. As we all know salicylic acid is good for acne prone skin.
- It smells fresh and minty, which totally freshens me up after a hot day outside.
- The skin is left squeaky clean after using this.
- It’s not drying so will suit dry skin.
- The price is quite reasonable.
- It leaves skin feeling so minty kind of cool (cos of menthol). It’s simply wow.
- The consistency of cleanser is very runny, as you can see in the photo. But I kind of like it as it spreads quickly.
- Little amount is needed so one tube goes a long away.
- Garnier is available quite easily.
- It does leave skin soft, clean and fresh.
What I liked Garnier Pure Active Face Wash Review
- The tube leaks. It might be the problem with only the tube I got.
- It’s so runny that you have to be very careful when taking it out. First few times, the product gets wasted. But once you get a hang of it then it’s not such a problem.
- I didn’t really see any significant effect on imperfections. Though slight changes were seen.
Verdict: Though it doesn’t fulfill the claims but still I could see the fresher and brighter skin after regular usage. The only thing which worries me is the leakage. But maybe it won’t happen with the next tube. So I like it and am going to buy it again.
You might like reading these also:-
- OPI Russian Navy R54 Nail Polish Review & NOTD
- How To Stop Sweaty Hair
- Everyuth Golden Facial Peel Off Mask Review
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner Gold Photos & Swatches
- Fab India Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches