- What The Hair Care Product Claims : Makes hair smooth and lustrous.Suitable for dry, curly and treated hair.
- Size: 50 ml
- Price: 140/-
- Ingredients: No list is given and I couldn’t find anything on the internet.
How to use the hair serum – Take few drops in hand , then apply on damp hair.I have used matrix biolage serum which I absolutely loved. It worked wonders to my hair and this serum ruined it all.
What I liked about Habib Serum
- Its priced reasonably
- The packaging is sturdy so no risk of spillage.
What I do not liked about Habib’s Hair Serum
- Its not easily available
- The consistency is very thick so it doesn’t spread easily
- It makes hair limp and sticky
- The smell is weird.
- It doesn’t do what is expected of a serum. That is make the hair shiny, bouncy etc
- The hairstylist at the salon told me that it turns hair white. (eeehheeewww…)
The verdict: this serum only has Habibs name. That’s it. I am so going back to my matrix biolage serum, which is simply awesome.
Have you tried any of the Habib’s product?
You might like reading these also:-
- Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner Review
- Small Accessories Haul
- Breaking News – Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde Join Revlon as Global Brand Ambassadors
- Importance Of Face Masks
- Garnier Pure Active Pore Unclogging Wash Review
- How To Keep Hair Straight Naturally
- Satin Pure Exfoliating Hair Removal Pads Review
- Top Online Shopping Sites In India (Part3)