Post By Kejal,
Stamping Nail Art tutorial: Navy Crown
First I applied a base coat and 2 coats of OPI Russian Navy. (That you’ve seen earlier )
Let it dry completely. Next take stamping kit and polish.
Place it over a newspaper coz it cud get messy
I have choosen Konad special stamping polish in silver and Bundle Monster image plate 216.
Wipe clean the stamper, scraper and the plate with acetone.
- Apply stamping polish over the design and swipe swiftly with scraper at 45 degree angle
- Lightly press the stamp over the design and lift it. The polish should have transferred on the stamper.
Press it over finger nail starting from left to right (or vice versa) and lift it. Make sure you press the entire stamper on the nail not just on the top if the nail.
All this should be done in around 10-20 secs else the polish will dry and not transfer completely.
- Wipe clean the stamper, and plate with acetone again. The scraper can take a few scrapings before it needs to be wiped. If it starts leaving polish instead of wiping it, then now is the time to completely wipe it. And repeat on all nails.
- It takes some practice to do a complete transfer on all 10 nails, but once you master it. It’ll be like a piece of cake.
and here we go with my final KONAD Stamping nail art
You might like reading these also:-
- Womsee Colours Of Joy Poppy Red Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Look Book :Smokey Eyes With Revlon Luxurious Smoky Crayon
- Dramatic Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Amway Attitude Lipstick Rustic Spice Review & Swatches
- Newspaper Nail Art Tutorial Step By Step