L’oreal has introduced to new shades in Open eyes pro palettes.If you look at these they are designed in the shape of an eyelid which is kind of cute and interesting
Tips Of L’oreal Open Eyes Pro Palette
According to L’oreal, application is broken down to four steps, and is as listed below:
- Step 1: Apply the lightest shade as a base on the entire eyelid including the brow bone but avoid going all the way to the eyebrow for a more sophisticated look.
- Step 2: Sweep the medium shade over the middle of the eyelid and blur it toward the outer edge of the eye to add depth.
- Step 3: Apply the darkest shade along the base of the lashes with the bevelled precision applicator to define and accentuate the eyes and intensify the eyes.
- Step 4: Apply the highlighter to the inner corner of the eye and below the eyebrow for a finishing touch. This helps to illuminate the eyes, making it look bigger and brighter.
Price – 700INR for 4.5gm
L’oreal Open eyes pro in plum harmony
As the name suggest this palette has shades of plum.They are shimmery and lack pigmentation when swatched.
Last two shades are of plum blossom and deep plum which have decent pigmentation.
I swatched all the shades once and they are without a primer.
L’oreal open eyes pro beige harmony
Both the eyeshadow palette shades are sheer and have fall out.
Swatches of L’oreal Beige Harmony
All the four colours are shimmery in which few lack pigmentation..There is gold, shimmery white, bronze and shimmery greyish brown.I liked the first gold colour the most in this palette.
Have you tried L’oreal Open Eyes Pro Palette? How was you experience like?
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal Review
- Dove Beauty Body Lotion Fresh Touch Cucumber & Green Tea Fragrance Review
- Blog Sale
- Blog Sale Sneak Peak
- My Nail Art Tools & Accessory Haul