What Maybelline Lip Gloss Claims:-
- Glosses to give you the voluptuous dazzling lips you’ve always wanted
- Hi-shine liquid format for perfectly supple brilliantly shiny lips
- Available in 15 glamorous shades
- Price – Rs 190 for 3ml
This is “just “the gloss for me! Yes its just perfect! If I’m allowed to take only one lip colour along then this will be it. Its Shiny, Sparkly and the shade is so lovable.
- Loooove the shade. Fresh innocent lovely PINK
- Literally liquid diamonds – Its sparkly, shiney, moist, glossy…
- Beautiful fine golden shimmer
- The gloss is nicely pigmented and is like a liquid lipstick. A little pigmentation on lips can be seen through it but its so sparkly, it reflects a lot of light and the pigmentation is not so noticeable.
- Makes my lips fuller!
Swatches of Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds
- The applicator is easy to use
- It’s a tiny tube, gives a chance to buy often [I feel stuck when the quantity is lots, feel like I’m wasting so much!]
- You don’t need to use much of the product, the lesser the better.
- Can be used by itself or over a lipstick to highlight.
- Nice shades available
- Surprisingly the thing stays on lips for more than 3 hrs. The gloss was gone after 3 hrs or so, but the light pink tint stayed for a long time.
It would suit fair to wheatish skins. There are more shades which would suit all the skin tones I’m sure.
I can’t think of any drawbacks!
It’s one of the best glosses I have come across so far!I’m going to buy this one again and few other shades too!
You might like reading these also:-
- E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder Review
- Birthday Makeup Tutorial/Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Plum Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Vivid and Smooth eyeliner in Metallic Silver Review
- Ambika Pillai Pick Me Up Lipgloss Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss Photos & Swatches
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner Navy blue Review & Swatches
- Jovees Veg Peel Pack Review