Post By Meenu,
On my recent trip to Reliance Fresh with my Mom, I laid my hands on Nivea energy fresh deodorant. While my mom was busy picking kitchen stuff I was surfing through their personal care and skin care row. There were two more variants in this range of deodorant. I picked “Lemongrass” because in deo I prefer more citrus, little loud and refreshing frangrance instead of, you know, flower-ish or talc-ish or say too much feminist fragrances.
About Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant Review:-
48 hr effective anti-perspirant deodorant. With lemongrass for energizing freshness. With avocado-extracts for an optimal caring feeling. Without alcohol, skin tolerance dermatologically proven.
Price of the Nivea energy fresh deodorant:INR 164/- for 150 mL (currently its 33% extra free i.e. 150+50 mL).You can buy fro here
Directions for usage:
My Thoughts about Nivea Energy Deodrant
First of all, it has citrus and really freshening smell. The second thing I look to judge a deo is its staying power. Though it claims 48 hrs, we all know its just too much to actually happen. It normally stays for around 5-6 hours but even after coming home from work I can smell it but very very light. It doesn’t make much claims like skin whitening or less sweating type so, I would say it is a very normal deodorant with nice smell and satisfactory staying power.
After a while I noticed that it forms a white powdery deposit on my skin or clothes whereever I spray the deo immediately after applying. Annoyed me, wrote a complaint to Nivea about it. This is what I got in reply:
“Sorry for the inconvenience. We would like to inform you that, the white powdery substance that comes out is due to the technology used in it. It is a talcum based deo. It forms a protective film on the skin which blocks the bad odour from coming out. Kindly follow the below instructions before using the deo:
1) Shake the bottle well everytime you use it.
2) Spray atleast 15 cms away from underarms.
3) Spray only once and leave it.
4) Do not spray on clothes.”
Now I know that white substance is not an unwanted thing. Me happy !!
What I liked about Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant:
- Fragrance it refreshing, really cooling in summers.
- Stays on for some 5-6hrs easily. After that I can’t smell it much but still it’s there till the end of day, very light.
- I was always doubtful on how much distance should I spray it from. But this one clearly says 15 cm, so another plus point for me.
- The white powdery substance is said to stop bad odor. I don’t know whether it blocks the sweating also coz I spend my day in AC in office.
- Price is an advantage and on 33% extra free, you get a lot of product.
- It doesn’t stain clothes IF and only if, sprayed from appropriate distance and on skin instead of clothes . Otherwise it does, I have seen white marks on clothes if I spray it on clothes.
What I didn’t like about Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant:
- It claims to give 48 hr. protection from perspiration which is obviously, so not true.
- This “let the product dry” thing, it won’t work when you are in hurry.
Will I Repurchase: No. But that is because I will try some other fragrance since I hardly repurchase the same fragrance in deos. But I will suggest trying it at least once.
Wise she Rating: 3.5/5. Except for the white marks its all decent, the price, the packing, staying power and smell…I am satisfied with product. But do keep in mind to follow the instructions.
You might like reading these also:-
- E.L.F Candy Shop Lip Gloss Review
- Eva Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm Review
- My Makeup Haul After Wise She Recommendation
- Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Peel Off Mask Review
- Homemade Lip Balm Pictures by Meenu
- Nivea Nourishing Body Milk Review and Wise She experience
- Lakme Fruit Blast Citrus Rain FruitDetox Face Wash Review And Price