Post By Meenu,
Hellow Wiseshe Beauties,
I am back on Wiseshe after a loooongg time with a product review. Many of you might not even know me but the oldies like Prerana, Mitra must remember me (I hope so ) and yeah, do I need to mention Anamika!!! I really miss Wiseshe like anything. I didn’t know I was so addicted to this site till I became irregular or “rare” visitor here. But I never forget to get regular updates from Wiseshe . OMG! Enough of my emotions now and let’s get to the business.
So, a few days back I was searching for something on ebay and was looking around for some new make up stuff also. I landed on ebay store called “porkdaisy” where a sale of upto 10% on all items was going on. Did some surfing and ordered 3 NYX jumbo eye pencils. These are my first NYX products !Yay Yay! and I was super excited for them. Finally on Tuesday when I reached home from work I saw a small packet lying on my table. The moment I saw it I knew it was my NYX stuff . The outer packet was a bubble-pack and the goods were then wrapped in foam wrap. I couldn’t show the picks of the packet to you guys coz I was so excited to open the packet that I didn’t even changed or had water after reaching home so forget about clicking the pictures .
Today I am gonna talk about already-much-talked-about NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils that are now a part of Wiseshe giveaway too. As we all know these beauties are not new in the town. Everyone who owns them is going Gaga over these fat pencils and now I am all set to count myself under those people .
- Price of the 3 NYX Jumbo pencils:
- Ingredients: Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder
My thought on NYX Jumbo Pencil
I have these in shades called “Milk”, “Rust” and “Lime”.
As already introduced on wiseshe, these are very pigmented, creamy and easily blend-able pencils. But their fat tip doesn’t make it eyeliner friendly , still the colors are so pretty that I use them on lash line over thin line of black liner and believe me it turns out really pretty. Out of the three that I own, Rust is my fav color . In the swatches below, the lime is not visible clearly but it comes out really nice on eyes and these are just one light swipe.
What I liked about NYX Jumbo Pencils:
- I liked their packing- White colored fat pencils, also you can easily see the shade of the pencils as their lid is transparent.
- Verrrryyyy pigmented and so easy to glide them on your eyes.
- I love the Lime as eyeshadow. Rust is amazing color and I so love it that most of the time I wear it even if it does not match my dress . Whereas, Milk forms an amazing base for the eyeshadows.
- Lime and Rust have metallic finish. I love anything of metallic finish in eyemake up.
What I didn’t like about NYX Jumbo Pencils
- Their availability. Frankly I have never seen any outlet or counter of NYX even in the Gurgaon malls. So if you buy them online in Rupees, it really costs big and if you buy them on eBay or other international site in dollars, they will suck the hell out in shipping.
- They have really terrible staying power i.e. if you don’t touch it, it will keep on sitting nicely on your eye but one accidental touch and its gone. Actually for this purpose I dab it with loose powder which comparatively increases its stay.
- I don’t think they will be good candidate for lower lash.
- As already said, their thick blunt tip doesn’t allow you to use them directly as liner but can be used with the brush .
Will I Recommend: The con list above might seem bigger than that of pros but still I am in love with them. I will definitely recommend these. Use them and you’ll understand my statement.
Wise she Rating: 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Everyuth Golden Facial Peel Off Mask Review
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner Gold Photos & Swatches
- Fab India Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick Cranberry Review
- Nail Art Brushes In India/Nail Art Brushes Review