Post By Zara,
I’ve read a lot about night mists which can be sprayed on the body or on the pillow prior to sleeping. They are supposed to help relax a person and lull them into a deep sleep but I honestly never believed this although I was curious to try it once. So when I saw this Mist available in the Oriflame catalogue 4-5 months earlier I thought why not try it out.
I bought this and after after sitting in my drawer for approx. 3-4 weeks I remembered I had it and decided to try it out My verdict?? I’m a total convert and I love this!
What does Oriflame claim about this mist??
Lay your head down and breathe in the comforting aromas of lavender and passion flower. Mist your body, bed linen, or pyjamas and let dreams overtake you.
- Ingredients: -Aqua, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, propylene glycol, parfum, phenoxyethanol, hexyl cinnamal, glycerin, benzyl salicylate, linalool, tetrasodium edta, methylparaben, butylphenyl methylpropional, citrus aurantium dulcis peel extract, limonene, coumarin, propylparaben, geraniol, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, lavandula hybrida oil, citric acid, sodium citrate, ethylparaben, lavandula angustifolia oil, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, lavandula angustifolia extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sorbitol
- Price: 249 INR
- Quantity: 100ml
My experience with Oriflame Body & Mind Sweet Dreams Mist
- Packaging – It comes in a semi-transparent spray bottle in dark blue. Its a very simple yet classy packaging and id totally travel friendly.
- Texture – The spray in totally non-sticky and is very light.
- Fragrance – This mist has a lovely scent and is genuinely calming. I had expected something flowery that would fade off in 5mins, but this did surprise me. The lavender fragrance is the dominating scent and the passion flower lends a sweetish fragrance and mutes the sharpness.
- Usage: I tried spraying this on my body but dint really find any gr8 realxing effect..I couldn’t quite smell it after while. But when I used this on my pillow I realized the right way to use this. It relaxes me instantly and I sleep like a baby. The fragrance isnt over powering so my sensitive nose doesn’t get irritated while using this. I drop off into a very relaxed sleep after using this. Just 1-2 pumps are sufficient!
Why I love this Oriflame Night time Mist:
- I felt really refreshed after waking up the next day.
- The bottle is very travel friendly and sturdy.
- One can slip into a very relaxed state of sleep thanks to this.
- The fragrance isn’t strong or sharp and hence doesn’t irritate the nostrils.
- The fragrance lingers for along time.
- Recommended for sensitive skin
Have any of you used a similar mist?
You might like reading these also:-
- Amway Attitude Eyeliner Pencil Kajal Coal Review & Swatches
- Revlon Smokey Sexy Custom Eyeshadow & Liner Duo Review & EOTD
- Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask Review
- Vichy Purete Thermale Demaquillant Integral One Step Cleanser Review
- Revlon Luxurious Colour Smoky Crayon Photos & Swatches
- Oriflame Beauty Wild west Couture Eye Pencil Review