Oriflame Kajal eye liner is the one product that I have been eyeing for long. Finally when I get it I am walking happy. Here goes my experience with Oriflame Kajal.
- What does the product say: Ultra long lasting, blacker than black kajal for intensely sultry eyes. Contains chamomile extract and antioxidant properties to help soothe and moisturize. Light, non-greasy formula leaves your skin with a wonderfully soft, velvety feel.
- Price of the Oriflame Kajal Eye liner: INR 279 for 2.5g.
- Ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane , polybutene, ozokerite, hydrogenated coconut oil, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, octyldodecanol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate,triethoxycaprylylsilane , bisabolol, methylparaben, propylparaben, ci 77499, ci 77266
My Thoughts about Oriflame Kajal
I bought this Kajal when it was on discount (of course, I wait for discounts to get little expensive oriflame products). For the records, 279 is the MRP not the discounted price . Coming to the Kajal, it has a black classy firm case and opens like lipstick like many other kajals.
On the pack it says Carbon Black and fella, it IS Carbon Black, look (just one light hand swipe)
The most amazing thing is that it doesn’t smudge (oily skin people may find very minimal smudging or maybe not) neither does it fade. Until and unless you disturb it too much, it will stay put on your eye neatly. Prior to this, I have been using Hashmi Kajal which was the least smudging kajal I have used before oriflame but that used to fade. Finally, Oriflame kajal won all the battles.
This is the whole of the product that you get:
What I liked about Oriflame Kajal Eye liner:
- Amazingly pigmented and Super smooth. This is the darkest black kajal that I have used.
- It can be used as Kohl as well as Liner too on upper lid. Apply with light hand on the upper lid to get thinner line.
- Perfect for smokey effect makeup base.
- It IS ACTUALLY non smudging . It can smudge a little if rubbed by hand but otherwise if you don’t rub it much it will sit very nicely on your eye all day longgg
- Pack is really firm and classy.
What I didn’t like about Oriflame Kajal Eye liner:
None other than its price.
- Will I Repurchase: Absolutely!
Wise she Rating: 4.8/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds Lip Gloss 10 Pink Ruby Review
- Bajaj Almond Drops Vitamin E Oil Review
- Lakme Absolute By Kareena Kapoor
- Bausch and Lomb Natural look Color Lenses Review
- Eyeliner Pencil Technique In Eye Makeup (Tutorial)