Orifllame Cleanser – Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Cleanser Review
This thing is expensive :jittery: . That’s what I thought when I first noticed Optimals White foaming cleanser on oriflame catalogue. Last month it was on discount, so I immediately grabbed the opportunity. I wanted to try this cleanser or face wash, to be specific, as it is claimed as best seller by oriflame.
- What does the product say: It’s a skin lightening facial cleanser. Enriched with mild surfactants to remove impurities and prepare skin for application of Day/Night cream.After 4 weeks, the skin appears lighter, looks brighter and glowing and the overall skin appearance is enhanced.
- Price of Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera gel: INR 398 for 200 ml.
- Ingredients: AQUA, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SAXIFRAGA SARMENTOSA EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LACTIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SODIUM SULFITE, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, MORUS BOMBYCIS EXTRACT, SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS EXTRACT, BENZYL SALICYLATE, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA EXTRACT
My thoughts on Oriflame White Foaming Cleanser
This cleanser comes in a very simple white big bottle with silver cap.
After using it for about a month I can say that I am impressed with this “foaming cleanser”. It has thinner consistency comparing to other face washes and smells mild & nice. It doesn’t “foam” much but feels good enough to clean your face.
What I liked about Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Cleanser:
- It is for all skin types and hence you don’t have to bother about finding the right one for you.
- It smells nice and is so mild that wont bother any type of nose
- It claims to make skin lighter and clearer. The name itself has “white” in it. I don’t think it “whitened” me but it really has improved the appearance of my skin. My face looks even and cleaner now and I firmly believe it is because of this cleanser. So does what it claims.
- It doesn’t make my skin dry neither does it leave any soapy film on the skin and most of the times I don’t use any cream or moisturizer after using it, I just don’t feel the need.
- You need little at a time even though it doesn’t lather much.
What I didn’t like about Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Cleanser:
- At its MRP, this is very expensive but I must say the effects are also worth it.
- The bottle is not travel friendly and there is no other size available of the cleanser.
- It is “foam” cleanser but it lathers very less. Actually that doesn’t bother me. But if you like foaming or soapy face washes, this might annoy you here.
Will I repurchase: Absolutely, but when in discount.
Wiseshe Rating: 4/5.
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Launches National Campaignto demand protection for forests
- Best Hair Oil For Oily Hair
- Khadi Mauri Face Wash Review
- Best Concealer for dry skin
- Liz earle cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser review
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Reviews And Swatches