Today I’m going to review Parachute Therapie Hair Vitaliser, which is a root healing complex oil that stops hair fall. Four yrs back I had hair fall, and I was so distressed. Thankfully, Parachute came up with this product to my rescue and I immediately bought it, and I’ve been using it since then (although I don’t have hair fall now, but I love using it anyway )
- Parachute Advanced Therapie Hair Vitaliser is an oil based vitaliser that has been developed through 6 years of research. It contains a unique Root Healing Complex that heals damaged roots and controls hair fall.
- How does Parachute Advansed Therapie Hair Vitaliser Work?
Its unique root healing complex is a blend of essential proteins, herbs, vitamins and minerals. It penetrates deep into the roots, providing nutrients and returning the follicle to the growth phase quickly, normalizing hair growth cycle, thereby controlling hair fall.
Root Healing Comprises of:-
- Herbal blend (Enhanced cell proliferation)
- Protein blend (Supplements loss of hair problems)
- Vitamin blend (Nourishes hair follicles)
- Mineral blend (Supplements mineral deficiency)
Ingredients:- Coconut oil, Mineral oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Vegetable Protein mix, sorbitan oleate, fragrance, herbal blend (hibiscus, amla, brahmi) , Mineral blend (zinc, copper), vitamins E & B.
How To Use Parachute Therapie Hair Vitaliser
- Massage overnight
- Use at least 3 times a week
- For best results use daily
- Recommended quantity per application: 4-6ml for men and 8-10ml for women
- For optimum usage, pour the recommended quantity of solution in one palm and gently massage into scalp with fingers for 3-4minutes. Leave it on overnight or at least for 8 hours.
- Preferable apply at night
- If required, wash it off next day with a good shampoo.
- After hair fall is under control, continue using Parachute Advansed Therapie hair Vitaliser 3 times a week to prevent recurrence.
My Experience with Parachute Therapie Hair Vitaliser
- I love this oil since then, and since I don’t have hair fall, I use it atleast once a week. I apply and massage it overnight, wrap my hairs and cover them in a shower cap and then cover it in a shawl or any other cloth that will provide heat, also this way I prevent ruining my pillow
- I haven’t experienced any dandruff while using this oil.
- My hairs are healthy and shiny, smooth and silky
- And yes as hair fall and hair growth is concerned, I don’t experience hair fall as of now and it does promote hair growth too
- I have recommended it to my friends and they are also happy with the results.
- The whole bottle comes in a plastic carton, and what I like most about it is that all on 4 sides of the carton it is full with the necessary information and inside the carton there is also a leaflet with more information, faq’s etc.
- The bottle comes in a plastic body so now worries of it breaking down, also it has a flip top cap which ensures no spillage, and it can be carried around easily too.
- The oil is brown in color, and has medicine kind of fragrance
- Price : 112/- (for 100ml)
- Price: 190/- (for 190ml)
Will I recommend it ? YES !! it worked for me, worked for my friends too and I’ve been repurchasing it all time
You might like reading these also:-
- Cleanser – Khadi Cream Cleanser Pudina Review
- Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Loreal Hairmix Supreme Smooth Review
- Natural Hair Spray – How To Make Hair Spray
- Best Scrub For Sensitive Oily Skin
- Himalaya Protein Hair Cream Review