Post By Swati ,
Wise She Mega Nyx Giveaway Entry 4 By Swati
Product: Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
Description: Pond’s reveals its little black beauty secret with the new powerful Pond’s Pure White Facial Foam! It has the technology of activated carbon that attracts deep-seated “black” dirt caused by impurities, oil, and make-up to reveal a pure white you. It is first of its kind to be formulated with activated carbon, which works with “black attracts black”. Carbon when heated or “activated” becomes 8x porous; hence, increasing its ability to detoxify and gently exfoliate dead skin cells while retaining the needed moisture.
- Price: INR 75 for 50 gms
- Packaging: The only reason I picked up this tube was the sexy black packaging. Apart from Sunsilk Shampoos, I have never seen any beauty product that comes in a black container, so I knew I had to pick up this black beauty. It has a flip-cap which isn’t too tight.
- Texture: It is a light pearly grey colored facewash which is of creamy consistency. It spreads very easily.
My experience with Ponds Facial Foam
The white and pink Pond’s facial foam has been my HG facewash for summers when my skin becomes an oil-factory. So I was expecting this to be much more awesome than that. After all, they couldn’t possibly be charging more just for the black packaging! After being in college throughout the day, I come home with my face full of oil and dirt and the first thing I reach out for is this. It lathers like a dream and takes off all the dirt and grime from my face. It also removes the light makeup (eyeliner and compact) I put on daily. It leaves my face looking fresh and clean. But, I do not use this in the winters because I feel like it dries my skin too much as my skin feels too tight after I have washed my face with this. So, I am guessing this would be too drying for those with dry-skin. I don’t really believe in the whitening claim made by all beauty brands, so I didn’t really notice if it ‘whitened’ my face.
What I liked about Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
- The price is so good. Even though it’s a little more than regular Pond’s face washes, it’s still affordable.
- It lathers well which makes washing face a fun task for me.
- Love the sexy black tube.
- It is supposed to be a cleanser and it delivers on that front.
- A teeny-tiny pea-sized drop is required for the entire face. So, the tube will last really long.
What I do not like about Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam
- Might be too drying for some. I have oily skin and it is too drying for my face in the winters. You can imagine how it would be for dry-skin.
- They have mentioned a whole lot of crap in the product description about ‘black attracting black’ and stuff. It does clean the face but doesn’t do anything as dramatic as ‘detoxify and gently exfoliate dead skin cells while retaining the needed moisture’ or ‘reveal a pure white me’. I honestly had a hearty laugh at the description.
- Do I regret purchasing this: Not at all. For the price, it does its job pretty well.
- Would I buy it again: Probably this or some other reincarnation of Pond’s face wash.
You might like reading these also:-
- Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Review
- My 5 Best Of Lakme Sun Expert Cucumber & Lemon Grass Range
- 11 Benefits Of Eating Spinach Leaves
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review