Revlon colorstay overtime lipcolor claims to stay for 16 hours and give full coverage.You can see all the swatches of Revlon overtime lipcolor here. Colorstay lipcolor is a part of Revlon metallic collection which had amazing Revlon smoky crayon in bronze and black which have been reviewed recently.
All day lipcolor and gloss that works overtime! ColorStay Overtime™ Lipcolor covers your lips in full coverage color and shine for up to 16 hours, no touch-ups needed. One end smoothes on advanced ColorStay™ liquid formula with SoftFlex™ for beautiful, comfortable color that won’t kiss off, feather or bleed. The other end brushes on a moisturizing top coat with chamomile and soy extract for all-day glossy softness. Available in 32 gorgeous shades, including 6 new shades
Lip Gloss Tricks recommended by Revlon
Step 1: Apply lipcolor evenly to clean, bare lips and wait until dry.
Step 2: Brush on moisturizing topcoat over color; reapply as desired.
Price of Revlon CoLorstay Overtime Lipcolor – Rs 845
My experience with Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor Infinite Apricot
There is liquid lip color on one end of the product and transparent lip gloss on the other andit needs to be applied carefully. First time when I applied it I immediately used the lip gloss over the lip color without giving the lip color some time to dry and there was this glue kind of film which was formed all over my lips. I hated the product and kept it aside. A few days later I again tried it but this time I waited for the product to get dry and to my surprise it worked It stays soooo long on my lips and is difficult to remove .This is the first time I had to use baby oil to remove off my lipcolor.
Infinite apricot gives light coverage but is able to cover darkness around the corner of my lips.
Swatches of Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Infinite Apricot –
Its a brownish peach shade which looks like a peachy bronzer to me and when topped with transparent lip gloss, doesn’t look overly glossy either.
Infinite Apricot without flash
What I liked about Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor :-
- Cute and travel friendly packaging and can be used without the need of the mirror.
- Product lasts till you want it to last .It just sticks to my lips and refuses to go therefore those who suffer from severe dry lips may require lip balm under neath it.
- It doesn’t make my lips look artificial unlike most lip colors.
- Keeps my lips soft and light
What I did not like about Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor
- It’s expensive
- Tricky to use and flake when re applied
- I don’t like it fragrance at all.Please do sniff the product before buying it .
- Won’t give full coverage to lips
- Removing it off is difficult.
This is how it looks on me I have not used lip gloss over it to show you the exact colour.
Will I recommend it to others – Its has turned out a tricky product and might not work for all especially those who have super dry lips.For some women it might turned out their HG as it stays for long long time but do not forget to let the lip shade get dry.
Wise She Rating – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches
- Biotique Botanical Bio Pineapple Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel Review
- Miss Claire Eyeshadow Small (Cranberry- 0253) Review & MAC Cranberry Dupe
- Chambor Lip Vinyl In True Pink Review & Swatches
- Revlon Introduces Heavenly Metal Collection
- Look Book :Smokey Eyes With Revlon Luxurious Smoky Crayon
Product sent by company for consideation but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you