Sleek oh so special contains both every day as well as night time eyeshadow shades.Its decently priced(Around Rs 550 ) and is travel friendly.Be it neutral looks or smokey eyes or party looks you can experiment all with thisFor pigmentation, shades , staying power and swatches lets read more.
What Sleek Oh so special cliams
It’s the ultimate i-Divine that every woman should have in her possession, with 12 flattering on-trend shades to suit all skin tones no matter what the occasion, the Oh So Special palette will always deliver the perfect results.
Take your look from day time chic with matte browns and creamy beiges, through to sultry evening glamour with shimmering grays and smokey plums. A make-up bag staple and a must-have i-Divine you can rely on, so no matter where you are or what you’re doing you’ll look Oh So Special!
Palette consist of 12 eye shadows in which 7 are matte and 5 consist of metallic or frosty shades.Colour shades are apt for every day look as well as night look.Colours shades are mostly warm and pigmentation and staying power of these shades is fabulous.
- Packaging – Sleek palette is small in size and each palette contains 1.1gm of product.It has an inbuilt mirror in it and covering is sturdy .They can easily be carried along while traveling.All eye shadows have beautiful print and reminds me of my current favourite Revlon Custom eye rich temptation eyeshadow & Liner palette
- Price – $12.60
- Pigmentation – I don’t like using eyeshadow palette black shade because of the lack of pigmentation and most of them are powdery but this one is amazingly black.Pigmentation is awesome and stays on my oily lids for 6 hours easily .Brown shade below in the second line can be used for filling brows too.
- Blending – Highlighter of this eyeshadow is matte and is fab to be used on every day basis.They have two matte pink shades and two matte brown shades.With this there is metallic grey and plum also.These eyeshadow can be used wet also and comes with a sturdy sponge applicator.
Sleek oh so special eyeshadow palette Swatches(LtoR)
- Bow–Beige Highlighter,
- Organza–Frosty pink
- Ribbon -Light french rose pink.I tried using it as a blush but that way it lacked pigmentation but still not bad.
- Gift basket- Frosty Metallic brown
- Glitz – Metallic bluish grey and
- Celebrate- metallic brownish plum shade(LtoR)
- Pamper -Peachy Pink.This is the only shade which I ha difficult in pigmentation .
- Gateau –Frosty goldenish pink (this shade looks some what similar to MAC expensive pink) and is great to be used in inner corner or as a highlighter,
- The Mail-Dessert sand kin of a shade.It can be used in the crease and for blending too as its almost invisible on my eyes
- Boxed Matte brown(Can be used to fill brows),
- Wrapped Upp –Brown with purple undertones
- Noir – True to its name its completely Black and immensely pigmented
I did this simple every day eye makeup today without using a primer
- Texture – Texture of the eye shadows is very smooth and I faced no issues in blending.All colours are easily buildable and stays for hours
Only drawback of this eyeshadow palette is the availability in India.You can only get it online from here
Wise She Rating
- Price -5/5
- Staying power – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Colour shades -3.5/5
You might like reading these also:–
- Chambor Lip Vinyl In True Pink Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Cashmere Review & Swatches
Product sent by company for consideariton but it has not affected my review.