Post by Swati,
This was my first ever Kajal which was gifted to me on my 14th Birthday. Ever since that day, I haven’t gone a day without kohl in my eyes. I used to go to school with kohl-lined eyes and all the guys thought I was too much into makeup (if only those guys could see me now!
They would realize how just kohl is not equivalent to makeup), but I would get loads of compliments from gals! I get waves of nostalgia when I think of this kajal because it reminds me of my teen years.
What the Company claims:
Absolutely nothing. Streetwear does not have a website and the only thing it says on the kajal is “streetwear is a trademark of Revlon”.
- Price: INR 55 for 2.5gms.
Swatches of streetwear kajal
What I like about Streetwear Kajal:
- You get a mind-boggling 2.5gms for just 55 bucks. What more can I say?
- The color pay-off is good if swiped multiple times (See pic). Can be a torture for the eyelids, though.
- You get a pencil sharpener free. I love free stuff!!!
- I use this to practice my smokey eye looks at home. That way I do not waste any of my favorite kohls on practicising.
What I dislike about Streetwear Kajal
- Smudges like crazy (See pic). I let it set for 5 mins and then swiped the swatches with finger once and you can easily see the result.
- Texture could be smoother, since it’s supposed to be a kajal. Notice how flaky it goes on my lids.
- Color pay-off after a single swipe (See pic) is ludicrous.
Would I recommend this: Only if you are looking for a cheap kohl pencil. Do not expect anything from this.
Would I purchase it again: Maybe. Only for sentimental reasons!
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC AT Delhi Couture Week 2011(Rohit Bal Backstage Photos)
- Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask Review
- Rihanna Inspired Makeup Tutorial (Good Girl Gone Bad)
- 10 Nail Art Designs Picutres – Wise She Nail Art Gallery
- Faces Cosmetics Rosy Brown 02 Nail Paint Review & NOTD
- NYX Round Lipstick Indian Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD