Pic taken from website
- What Body Shop Says -A delicate, blissful fresh water fragrance to uplift, exhilarate and inspire. Ideal for customers who enjoy wearing fresh, floral fragrances.
- Price of the Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette: INR 675 for 30 ml
- Ingredients: Notes of green apple, watermelon, dewy bamboo, tangerine and pink pepper – combine to create the fragrant top notes, provide the initial scent of the fragrance, awaken and stimulate the senses
- Notes of muguet, lily, rose, violet and reseda – combine to create the floral heart notes that vibrate across the fragrance
- Notes of cedarwood and musk – combine to create the soft ambery base notes
- Directions for usage: Spray onto the pulse points to fragrance the skin as often as required
To intensify the fragrance and help it last longer, layer with other products in the Aqua Lily range
My Thoughts: This was a gift from my sis who said that it’s her first Body Shop purchase and she gave that to me . OK, this is one cute bottle which will quietly slip into your handbag or travel bag.
It has bold floral cum woody fragrance. Actually when I smelled it initially I was not very much impressed with it. But when I USED it, I really liked it . The fragrance actually has the capability to keep me refreshed all day. The staying of the fragrance is also quite good.
It was very much there when I came back home from work though faded. Actually of all the perfumes I have used, none can beat the “Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door” in staying power. So in the end I would say it’s a “happy-smelling” Eau De Toilette .
What I liked about Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette
- Awesomely refreshing and floral + woody fragrance.
- Bottle is plain but I like the blue color of the bottle making it look very pretty
- Fragrance stays for long.
- Small travel friendly bottle.
- Unlike many perfumes, it doesn’t stain the clothes, though I don’t apply fragrances on clothes but I have tested it :king: .
What I didn’t like about Aqua Lily Eau De Toilette
- Didn’t like the cap at all. It is very thin metal which can be easily distorted by gentle press of fingers.
Will I Repurchase: I think I will.
Wise she Rating: 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Tips For Makeup and Hygiene
- Hazeline Snow Moisturizing Cream Review
- Palladio Eye Ink Pens Reviews
- Maybelline Water Shine Extra Volume Lip gloss Review Review (Full Bodied Wine)
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair
- Alternative Use Of Makeup/Skin Care Products