- What Body Shop Claims:- Create soft, glossy and tangle-free hair using a luxuriously rich and intensive deep-conditioning treatment without silicones, sulphates, parabens or colorants. With pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honeyand olive oil.
- Price: INR 695 for 200ml
How to use Hair body butter: After shampooing, smooth 1-2 hazelnut-sized amounts onto palms and work through damp hair. Leave for at least five minutes. Massage with some warm water, then rinse thoroughly. Use weekly or as required.
When I smelled the sample in the store, I was hooked. The smell is so deliciously fragrant. It’s not too strong, but very mild and pleasant. Plus, the idea of using some kind of butter, that too from TBS on my hair was really tempting. It can be used as a hair mask and also as a conditioner. It is slightly off-whitish iin color and the consistency is thicker than that of any ordinary conditioner. I have found that using this as a conditioner works great for me. It leaves my dry hair moisturized, softer and more manageable. I don’t need to use a conditioner after this because it does everything you would expect a decent conditioner to do. Since I have dry scalp, I love the dose of moisture it provides, but it might be a little greasy for those with oily scalp. It does not weigh down my hair but instead gives them more volume. I tried using this as a leave-in conditioner, but that didn’t give the same results, so I went back to using it a conditioner.
This comes in a tub-type packaging and the amount i.e. 200ml is quite a lot. Only a pea-size amount is sufficient to cover my slightly-longer-than-shoulder-length hair. I have been using this for 8 months now and I have been able to finish just half. So, its well worth the price because it will last very long
What I liked about Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter
- Very moisturizing.
- Works well as a conditioner.
- Leaves hair soft, manageable.
- Adds volume to hair.
- The smell is divine and mildly lingers on throughout the day.
- Very little quantity is required.
- No Silicones, No colourants and no parabens.
- Not tested on animals.
What I did not like about Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter
- The price may be too much for some, but bear in mind that at that price you get the amount of product to last you for more than a year.
- If excess amount is used, it makes hair greasy.
- Will I repurchase it: If I ever manage to finish this tub, yes!
- Will I recommend it: I would recommend it to those who have dry and damaged hair.
You might like reading these also:-
- Foot Cream – Krack Radiant Foot Moisturiser Review
- Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Plum Review & Swatches
- Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner Review
- Streetwear Kajal Review
- Ambika Pillai Pick Me Up Lipgloss Review & Swatches
- Nivea Energy Fresh Deodorant Review Lemongrass
- FabIndia Facial Spray Bitter Orange Review