Post By Zara,
Here’s the 3rd installment of the Best online shopping sites for you. I do hope you all are enjoying this as much as I am. Eversince this series has begun even I have learnt about new sites from all of you…which makes this endeavour even more satisfying. There will be a 4th part coming up sooonnn…
Additionally, please note that the feedback given is solely my opinion and the opinion of people I know. Others may have had different experiences with the same sites.
My experience with Cosmetix.in
I tried this site just 2 weeks back and with the sole purpose of experiencing it for this review…err…and also to satisfy my never ending greed for cosmetics. Suffice to say I was very impressed since I didn’t expect much after finding their GUI a bit tougher than other sites to search and maneuver.
- Types of products/Brand available: They carry brands like Maybelline, Ponds, Lakme, Revlon, Lotus, Faces etc although the ranges they have need to be expanded. They don’t have all the products from a brand and this may leave you wanting more.
- Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver within 4-6 business days and they stay true to this claim. I had ordered 3 products and got them delivered on the 4th day itself! They also intimate you with the tracking number once they ship the consignment.
- Modes of Payment accepted: All major credit/ Debit cards, Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery
- Shipping/ Delivery charges: As of now they have a limited period Free shipping on orders above Rs. 500. Anything below Rs.500 and one would have to pay Rs. 60 for shipping.
My experience with Lush
I started buying Lush products when I was staying at Blore and was very disappointed when after my return to Pune, I realised Lush didn’t have an outlet here. But Voila! I soon realized I didn’t have to worry much since they offer online shopping on their site. There’s been no looking back since then and I have to say that these guys are extremely professional; no need for follow ups or constant worry…Rest assured, you will get your package.
- Product Ranges available: They carry most of the ranges you see at their outlets…from Massage bars, shampoos, to body butters, scrubs, cleansers, etc.
- Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver within 5-7 business days and they do so. The latest I’ve received a package from them is 1.5 weeks after payment. They also inform you once they ship the order along with the tracking details.
- Modes of Payment accepted: All major credit/ Debit cards, Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery, DD/ Cheque
- Shipping/ Delivery charges: They charge 200-250INR for shipping.
My experience with Coolifeshop.com
I found out about this site fairly recently when Rash mentioned Jordana products. I had never used Jordana in my life and since she and A and once mentioned they were decent products, I decided to check out whether the brand was available online. This site sells Jordana exclusively and the pricing is quite decent as well. Can’t wait to try this!!
- Types of products/Brand available: They majorly carry products from Jordana may it be pressed powders, lipsticks, glosses, nail designs, nail paints, etc. So for those girls who don’t have access to Jordana in their city can buy from here for authentic products.
- Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver within 7 business days for all cities except UP, J&K, East & North East wherein 4 days extra would be required. If they fail to deliver within the stipulated timeframe, they would offer an online coupon worth 50% of the products or Rs.500 per order.
- Modes of Payment accepted: All major credit/ Debit cards, Mobile payment, Internet Banking, DD/ Cheque, Cash on Delivery on purchases above INR 1000.
My experience with Flipkart.com
This is one of the most loved sites around and quite often mentioned on Wiseshe as well. A haven for all book-lovers, this site promises to satisfy cravings of all genres..
- Types of products/Brand available: They started off with books and have built quite a reputation for the same. They also sell electronic gadgets like cameras from all brands and have recently started selling
health and personal care items like Epilators, hair dryers, trimmers, etc. They stock brands like Philips, Panasonic, Nikan, Sony, etc.
- Average Delivery time: They claim to ship within 3 business days and I can testify to this. I have bought oodles of books from here and have never been disappointed. Not once have I had to followup and I receive all my books within a week. Furthermore, they have the delivery time listed beside the books since the same may vary as per availability. I have found this site to be utterly sincere in their efforts.
- Modes of Payment accepted: Any major Credit/ Debit Card, Cash on Delivery, Net Banking, Cheque
- Shipping/ Delivery charges: Free home delivery on orders above INR 100, otherwise INR 30 is charged for shipping.
I have yet to indulge in shopping on this site but I’m very excited about it ever since a colleague of mine told me about it. She knows I’m an online shopping freak and told me to check this out.
My experience with Misspolis.com
- Types of products/Brand available: They carry cosmetics, and fragrances amongst other items from brands like Neutrogena, L’oreal, Elizabeth Arden, Thalgo, Vichy, Dermalogica, Ralph Lauren, Armani, Guess, etc. I’m positively itching to try out something from Vichy and dermalogica
- Average Delivery time: They claim to deliver within 5-7 business days and sticks to this claim. They also inform you once they ship the order along with the tracking details.
- Modes of Payment accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro Credit/Debit cards, Paypal.
- Shipping/ Delivery charges: Shipping charges vary from location to location. However, they do have free shipping offers quite often so one can wait for this time to place orders.
And ofcourse, not to forgo the trend we’ve set, here’s another comic for you to enjoy.
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Choose Foundation Shades
- Dramatic Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Best Makeup Remover For Sensitive Skin
- Newspaper Nail Art Tutorial Step By Step