- What the Company Claims: This unique formula contains aloe vera gel that reduces puffiness and revives tired looking eyes. Regular use helps reduce dark circles and prevents wrinkles.
- Price: INR 125 for 25ml.
- Packaging: Comes in a tiny jar with two lids. One is the screw cap and below that a plastic lid. This is very travel-friendly as the plastic lid prevents leakage of any kind.
My Experience with Fab India Aloe Vera Under Eye Gel
I am terrified of dark circles as they run in my family and I know one day I am going to get them, inevitably. But, I want to delay the onset for as long as I can and so I got this. I also wanted to make my under-eye area look healthy.
It is a clear gel that looks like clean water. It has a refreshing mild smell, and sometimes I open the jar just to take a whiff! The gel consistency spreads easily, but it takes a while to get absorbed. It also feels sticky after application and so I now use this only once a day, before going to bed. It has been a boon for my under-eye area as the wrinkles and puffiness has reduced and the area has become even-complexioned. It sure does the job of nourishing the eyes. I have been using it for a month now, and I am very satisfied with it.
Some may have a problem with the jar packaging, but frankly I think it is more convenient than tube packaging in which you cannot do anything if you accidently take out excess product.
What I liked about Fab India Aloe Vera Under Eye Gel
- Lives up to its claim of reducing wrinkles and puffiness.
- Dark circles are getting better.
- The smell is so beautifully mild.
- Just a teeny-tiny amount is enough to cover both eyes.
- Suits my oily skin. But that does not mean that it is drying.
- Does not irritate the eyes even if it goes in.
What I do not like Fab India Aloe Vera Under Eye Gel
- Takes a little time to get absorbed. You need to massage in circular motion to get the product absorbed.
- The biggest con for me is that the ingredient list mentions Parabens. This kinda defeats the entire purpose of buying FabIndia.
Will I repurchase it: I think so. Suffice to say, its FabIndia!
Will I recommend this: Yes!
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Lip Love Conditioners Review – Hottie & Siren
- L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath – Review
- Lakme Nine to Five Defining Eyeliner in Sapphire Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Watershine Pure MF21 Review & Swatches
- Tips For Makeup and Hygiene
- 7 Tips For Rocking Red Lips