Post By Upasana,
I’ve been using this astringent from VLCC from last 2yrs. The reason for using it was, I had an on-off relation with pimples rather what problem I had was never classified as pimples or acne I used to suffer from small bumps, which usually were the result of sweat. I once went to a vlcc counter and saw this astringent, and bought it for me ! since then I’ve been using it
Okay this astringent comes in a plastic bottle, enclosed within a cardboard cover. The outer cover + the bottle itself has complete description about the product and the ingredients too.
- Cleanses , tones and refreshes the skin. Helps in tightening the pores and also works as an antiseptic astringent.
- It helps prevent breakout of acne in oily skin.
- For normal to oily skin.
- Tightens pores, detoxifies and controls oil secretion.
My experience with VLCC Skin Defence Purnarnava Astringent
- I found It all in one product for my problem, I didn’t get a separate cleanser, toner for me. This works well for cleansing, toning and also refreshes my skin.
- After using it continuously the small bumps I had, disappeared.
- The skin felt smooth and cleansed with radiance.
- It suits my pocket well, I use it once a day and the bottle stays for like 2months or sometimes more J
- The bottle has flip top cap, which is not tediously tight. It ensures no spillage of the product.
- I keep it in fridge and apply it on my face for that extra freshness
What I don’t like about VLCC Skin Defence Punarnava Astringent
- The fragrance is too strong and has that menthol kind of smell
- Although it soothes my skin due to some “cooling mechanism” , I sometimes find it annoying because my eyes get watery for the strong menthol kind of presence.
The astringent is green color, and works well for me in any weather. What makes me stick to it is that it does all effort to make my skin clean and free from pimples. I just clean my face with it, then wash my face with the regular neem face wash that I have.
- Price: INR 115/-
- Quantity: 100ml
- Rating: 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- VLCC Anti Tan Pack Review
- Nature’s Essence Aromatherapy Lacto Tan Clear Sun Tan Removal Review
- Peacock Eye Makeup Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures
- VLCC Lip Shield(Mint) & Lip Shield (Mandarin) Review
- 5 Best Skin Toners
- VLCC Kajal Review (Kajal Kohl)