- MAC Paint pot Rubnesque – MAC described this shade as a golden peach with loads of shimmer in it.It can be worn alone and I think it will go best on people with yellow undertones.
- MAC Paint Pot Indian Wood – This is a warm bronzy gold shade and moment I saw it I knew I had to buy it.I did a bridal makeup look with this one which you might like to check.
- MAC Paint Pot Constructivist – It’s a copperish brown with subtle shimmer. This shade is going to suit fair complexion girls better I believe. Looking at the shade all I can think of is using this all over the eyelid and Rubnesque in the inner corner of my eyes. Just too pretty.
- MAC Paint pot Bare Study – It’s a warm shimmery champagne shade .
- MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre – It’s a matte beige shade and can be used as an eyeshadow base which I don’t think will change the eye shadow shade but not too sure about it.
- MAC Paint pot ground work – A soft brown shade
- MAC Paint pot Quite Natural – It’s a beautiful dark matte brown shade and I so love using it on every day basis.If you are a working woman where you can not wear much of makeup then this is a good bet for sure.
Swatches – (LtoR) Rubnesque, Indian Wood, Constructivist, Bare Study, Soft Ochre, Ground Work, Quite Natural
- MAC Paint pot Painterly– The most talked about shade amongst you tube gurus as it helps in intensifying the eyeshadow and is used as an eye shadow base. It’s a creamy beige shade .
- MAC Paint pot Girls friendly -It’s a matte pink and it’s definitely cool tone
- MAC Paint pot Black Ground– It’s a shimmery black shade for smoky eye base.
- MAC Paint pit Rollickin – A blue aqua shade with shimmer.
Swatches(LtoR) – Ground Work, Quite Natural, Painterly, Girls Friendly, Black ground, Rollickin
Swatches(LtoR) – Rubnesque, Indian Wood, Constructivist, Bare Study, Soft Ochre, Ground Work, Quite Natural, Painterly, Girls friendly, Black ground, Rollickin
You might like reading these also:-