Post has been lying in my draft so thought of showing you the swatches of Lakme Nine to five forever silk eyeliner today.These are metallic eyeliners and for a change they are twist up eyeliners which has to be carefully used because once they are out they can’t go back in .Just like toothpaste
Lakme Forever Silk Eye liner
- Soft creamy texture
- Smudge-proof and water-resistant
- Ensures 8 hours of great looking eyes
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Dermatologist approved
- Available in 7 shades
- Priced at Rs.395/-
- Available at all leading lifestyle stores
- Blue Cosmos – It’s a dodger blue shade with metallic sheen .
- Grey Matter – Darkish grey with hint of blue in it
- Electric Violet – It’s a dark royal blue shade
- Earth Line -Chocolatey brown shade
- Jaded Mint– Jaded Mint is more of a Persian green with metallic finish.
- Gypsy green – Its a khaki shade.I really like this shade and have this in jade eyeshadow form Deborrah.
Blue cosmos, Gray matter, Earth line, Jaded mint, Electric violet, Gypsy green,(LtoR)
These eyeliners are really pigmented with all of them having metallic finish.
Which 9to5 eyeliner did you like?
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Studio Eyeliners Extreme Purple & Extreme Blue Review
- E.L.F Nail Polish Remover Pads Review
- NYX Round Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute By Kareena Kapoor
- Bausch and Lomb Natural look Color Lenses Review