I love face packs and like experimenting with the different ones available in the market. Unfortunately, I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to even multani mitti(fuller earth) which is one of the most popular ingredients in a face pack.
So when I saw this gel based Face Pack I jumped to try it..Plus, I’d heard a lot about Aroma Magic products and wanted to try it out.
Aroma Magic Claim & Description
- For normal and all skin types
- Oxy pack helps to oxygenate the skin or supply oxygen to the skin.
- Helps to keep skin cells flexible and remove waste and toxins.
- Also helps energize the face and boost circulation.
- It contains natural botanicals that help fight free radicals and regenerates cell metabolism
- Helps eliminate hyper pigmentation and lighten the skin.
- Keeps skin looking refulgent and feeling fresh.
- Ingredients:Extracts of Grape Fruit, Seaweed, Aloe Vera, vitamin A & C & Hydrolysed Protein, & Pure essential oils of Chamomile, Lavender.
- Price: I bought it from here as it was on offer.I as it is wanted a back up.
- How to Use Face Pack -Apply on face and wipe of after 20 minutes. Alternatively mix 1/2 tsp of pack with 1/4th teaspoon of Enzyme Peel Pack to make a paste and apply onto face . Wipe off after 20 minutes. Use morning & night.
About Aroma Magic Oxy Pack
- Packaging – It comes in a plastic tub container with a screw top lid. The mouth of the tub is covered with a foil which has to be peeled back. Naturally all of us would prefer a tube packaging for hygienic purposes but I don’t mind this kind of packaging either. The lid is secure and this would be travel-safe as well.
- Texture & Color– This face pack is a transparent colored gel and has a very thick texture to it. It is easy to spread over the face and one doesn’t need much per use. I bought this sometime in January and use it about once a fortnight and you can still see that there is sooooo much remaining.
- Fragrance – This face pack has a very mild Aqua sorta fragrance. It is not at all strong and doesn’t linger after the wash either. Infact, the fragrance subsides within a minute of application.
- Application & Effectiveness – I’ve used this mask along with the enzyme peel pack as well but I like it best when used alone. I just spread a small amount on my face after cleansing and cover the entire surface of my face and neck avoiding the yes. It doesnt dry and tighten the skin like the powder based masks. It just slightly hardens into a thin film of gel on the face. I then wash it off after 20-30 mins.
I really love this face pack. It is undoubtedly my favourite of all Aroma Magic Fps. It makes such a difference to my skin. I love using this when I’m tired especially. When I’m stressed or tired, my skin tends to go very dull and a bit ashy and this is the perfect solution. I just apply this on my face and use my TBS eye mask and lie down for 30mins. After washing this off, my face looks brighter and even feels smoother and I feel rejuvenated for sure!
I also like using this on distressed skin which occurs a lot when weather changes. I use this at the mere hint of rashes or boils and it calms them down quite a lot.
What I liked about Aroma Magic Oxy Face Pack:-
- Its brightening effect is quite commendable.
- I would recommended for sensitive skin as well. I have very sensi skin and it didn’t break me out.
- It truly is rejuvenating and relaxing
- One needs to use very little for each use. I still have enough for another 4 months atleast!
- The jar is very sturdy and is travel friendly as well.
- Very pocket friendly
- Fragrance is very mild and not irrritating
- A must have for those who live life on the go!
- No messy mixing required…Just unscrew the lid and spread over the skin!
What I do not like about Aroma Magic Oxy Face Pack:-
- Availability may be an issue in some cities.
- Tub packaging is kinda inconvenient.
- The lightening effect is only temporary.
- Will I buy it again: Absolutely, no doubts on that..
Have you tried Aroma Magic Oxy Face Pack?
You might like reading these also:-
- Face Pack For Oily Skin – Treatment For Oily Skin With Potato Mask
- Five Mint Face Mask Recipes
- Himlaya Herbals Purifying Mud Pack Review
- Himalaya Herbal Neem Face Pack Review, Price And Swatches
- Mac Tartan Tale and MAC Venomous Villains Hyderabad launch India update and my haul
- Mud Pack – Mud pack masque /face pack at home (Video