Post by Upasana
Hi beauties !
This is one product I wanted to review from such a long time I have been using it since last 8yrs. ! believe me last 8yrs, and it’s a must have for me. Since my school days I fell in love with this lip balm because of so many reasons. I reckon most of you know this lip balm. This is how it looks like :-
- Contains Strawberry extracts to moisturize and soften dry and chapped lips.
- Final result is, a smooth lip that will definitely draw attention.
Some points about the Lip balm:-
- It’s not a lipstick/lipgloss , therefore it’s not expected to be super pigmented.
- It’s super handy, and I carry it everywhere with me, so portability is not an issue.
- Avon is quite a known brand in India now, so would be easily available.
- It really is excellent as a lip balm, plus it is tinted with strawberry shade, which gives a sheer smooth lip.
- And the strawberry flavor is my all time favorite
- It great for people who want to nourish their lips, as well as want to add a hint of color
- Can obviously be used beneath any lipstick to moist lips.
Following is the swatch (in flash)
So this is great ! I use this lip balm 24×7 and 365 days not even a single day without it.. ! and that too since last 8yrs ! something is definitely marvelous about this lip balm that I never leave my lips without it I would rate it 5/5 and a MUST HAVE ! why ?
- It is easily available in India.
- Is decently priced between Rs.75-80/- (because avon always come with some kind of offer, therefore I don’t remember it’s exact price)
- It’s a good investment, stays on for 2-3hrs, ad even after that lips don’t dry, although the shine gets withered. One lip balm would last max 2-3 months, and if not used daily might last long
- Is stupendous as a balm, nourishes the lips, doesn’t dries them, is not runny (like Vaseline tends to melt after sometime) , gives a good shine with some color and fabulous flavor and fragrance is also sweet like strawberry !
Have you ever tried this ? how did you find this lip balm ? Do leave in your experience with the same !