Night Cream For Dry Skin Suggestions

Indrani asks,

Can u suggest an hydrating night  cream for summer?Heard that ponds age miracle night  cream is for oily skin people and  I  have extreme dry skin.

Best Night Cream For Dry Skin

10 Indian Blouse Design
Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara Review

Comments

I use Avon’s p.m cream. Ive been using it for the past few months and it is good. Otherwise just take a normal moisturizing cream like nivea and add a few drops of vitamin E oil, almond oil and a few drops of olive oil and apply.. That works really well too.. I usually use this twice a week and Avon on the rest of the nights Smile

Neutrogena Light Night Cream. LOOOVE IT.
    I used to use Ponds Age Miracle and i really like that too, but iv realised that it doesnt hydrate that well for me. Neutrogena Light Night is super hydrating.

3. Madhura says

I have normal to dry skin. I am using Pond’s age miracle night cream and found it good and have no complaints
    But I do not know how it would do in winters.
    I would try lotus nutranite or himalaya revitalising night cream next just to know them.

thanks Madhura …i am using VLCC night cream nowadays and its working nicely on my skin ..let me see it more for a while and then i will review it Smile

• Madhura says

I am tempted to buy Garneir Triactiv cream. Though it is not a night cream it works so better. I’ve had a very good experience with it last winter.

I use L’oreal whitening night cream..its quite moisturising and gets absorbed too. I tend to get oily skin, yet I find that it is quite creamy and doesnt cause me break outs

5. Mitra20 says

My mom uses Florozone..its pretty cheap… 100 Rs something for a big jar..its available at most pharmacists…and many parlour wale aunties recomend it…if you have dry skin get the cream version…their lotion is for oily skin..