2. I have with me a product from Maybelline – Whitestay UV UVbase. Its a white liquid, the SA convinced me to buy this thing as a makeup base.
It has spf 35, and I know its to be used for skin, but it kind of flakes when I use it on the skin… and doesn’t look natural at all. I donno what it is… Anyof you have any idea of how to use it in a better way?
Thank you dear
You might like reading these also:-
- Shimmery Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- NYX Liquid Eyeliner Copper Photo & Swatches
- Shahnaz Herbals Cosmetics Sale @ 99 labels.com
- Birthday Makeup Tutorial/Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Best Ways To Keep Your Lip Products Hygienic
- Foot Cream – Krack Radiant Foot Moisturiser Review