I had a packet of frozen corn and cheese lying in fridge so thought of making cheese corn toasties on lazy Sunday morning.It’s a ten minutes recipe which will is full of calories and to overcome the guilt I have it with some fruits and juices
Here we go with the ingredientsFor 3 adults )
- 1 cup frozen corns(You can use boiled corn too )
- 1 small onion chopped(I didn’t use it as I want to finish off the corns)
- Half small capsicum(Don’t go overboard with this )
- 2 chopped green chillies
- Salt (as per taste)
- Black Pepper Powder
- Brown Bread slices(You can use white also)
- 6 cube Cheese (I used AMUL cube cheese)
Method and Preparation :-
Step 1 – In a bowl add corns, chopped green chillies and onion
Step2 – Add grated cheese.I used 3 cheese cubes here and made a cheese mountain of this .Hell yaa! I should have reduced the amount I guess after looking at this mountain cheese but never mind
Step3 -Add Finely chopped capsicum
Step4– Add salt and pepper in the mixture and blend them for few seconds.Remember DON’T make a thin chutney like paste of this that is why I have mentioned few seconds here.
Step5 – Now on a bread slice apply the mixture and grate cheese again over the mixture .Put these slices in a baking tray and bake it on grill mode for five minutes.
Taddaa!! Corn cheese toasties are ready Crispier the bread more tasty it comes out.
Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
You might like reading these also:-
- Aloo Kachori Recipe ( Deep Fried Stuffed Potato Patties Recipe)
- Simple creamy mushroom curry
- How To Make Perfect Dhokla
- Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe – Wise She Sunday Treat
- Egg Dosa Recipe With Onion & Tomato Chutney – Sunday Treat