I tried hard to make Dove damage therapy intense repair overnight treatment work for me but it just didn’t Initially I used it twice a week but when it didn’t show effective result I started using it thrice a week.Later I thought that my hair are not reacting to the treatment well so I gave the product break of one month or so and then started using it but it refuses to work.
This is what Dove claims about Dove damage therapy Intense repair over night treatment
Dove recognizes that the main reason for our hair struggle is damage .That’s why we put damage care and repair at the heart of everything we do.
Night time provides the perfect opportunity to intensely renew your hair from within your sleep.Dove with FIBER ACTIVES deeply penetrates damaged hair throughout the night to actively replenish vital proteins and restore strength.Micro moisture serum nourishes to tip based on reduction of breakage.
How to use the Dove hair treatment:-
Apply 2-4 pumps of product onto damp or towel dried hair concentrating from the middle to the ends.Leave it throughout the night.It’s non greasy , soft texture melts instantly into your hair leaving no marks on pillow.Wash or style as usual the next morning.Use at least once as week for optimum result.
My experience with Dove Damage therapy Intense repair
It’s a medium consistency cream which gets soaked by hair with in seconds.My hair don’t feel greasy after using it and neither do they stain pillow.Problem is the effectiveness of the product .I don’t see any softness in my hair after keeping the cream whole night in my hair.It has more of shampoo like fragrance which is not overpowering and doesn’t stay for long so even if one doesn’t wash their hair next day it will not annoy people sitting beside you.
When I started using this twice a week my hair started getting dirty frequently and a week later I realized that this cream attracts lot of dirt which is making me wash my hair every day which I generally don’t do.
More reason not to like Dove overnight treatment :-
- I find it expensive if I compared it with the Dove conditioner and shampoo
- No shine or smoothness
- Contain Parabens
- If this would have been moisturizing enough then need of using conditioner would have drastically reduced but that didn’t happen.
Only thing which I liked about this product is the pump bottle .
Will I recommend it to others – No, Not on those who have dry and damaged hair.
You might like reading these also:-
- Is Aha Glow Face Washes Effective
- Dove Therapy Anti Dandruff Therapy Review
- Khadi Shampoo – Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
- Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner Review (Vanilla & Honey )
- 5 Ways To Use MAC Espresso Eyeshadow & MAC Espresso Swatches
- The Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion Review
- Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review