So I told guys about my haul rite, well ya I know I should post a picture but call me plain lazy to do that, perhaps that happens some day !! So our pick of the day is Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll On, frankly am not much of this eye product person anymore (wait until you see my other eye product reviews lol) ….well that happened after my body shop eye products bad experience and some how I have this feeling any product can’t help us much with dark eye…oh well that’s what I think, I might be wrong so don’t jump on me now to argue
- Product ~ Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll On
- For Hair Type ~ NA
- Price ~ SGD 19.90 for 15ml [ In sale we got it for $10]
** I see in some website it’s mention INR 199 for 15ml ..that’s awfully cheap !
- Product Claim ~ Eye puffiness and dark circles can make your eyes look dull & tired.Garnier Light EyeRoll-on is a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine and the draining effect of a massage to reduce puffiness and dark circles and brighten the eye contour.
- Proven efficacy:
- Immediate cooling effect to decongest puffy eyes.
- In 14 days, skin looks brighter and more radiant*.
- In 28 days, eye puffiness and dark circles are reduced**.
- Self evaluation, 29 women, 8 weeks
**Clinical test, 50 women, 4 week
How to use ~ Apply Garnier Light Eye Roll-on to the eye contour area (both above and below) in light circular massaging movements. The liquid will be applied automatically via the roller ball. If necessary, smooth in any remaining liquid with your fingertips.
My Experience with Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll On
So as you see this roll on comes in a pen shape or say a slim wand plastic yellow colour and has ball point roll on made of metal with a tiny clear plastic cap.
The roll on is very light in weight and handy so you can keep this in your hand bag or it’s idle for travel. Once you apply it you will have this nice cooling effect that’s a major plus point of this roll on, it has this liquid which is colourless and odur less which is always cool.
And you can use this as below (from their website)
- Step One: Using circular motions, apply roll-on beginning from the inner corner of the eye area. Continue over upper eyelid in one stroke.
- Step Two: Repeat step one in reverse – Stroke over upper eyelid and circular motions for under eye area. Finish at inner corner.
- Step Three: Using ring finger (or which ever finger you’re comfortable with), gently tap around eye area, ending at the under eye’s inner corner.
Ingredients used are
Aqua /water, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Aluminum hydroxide, Biosaccharide gum-1, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Caprylyl glycol, Disodium edta, Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Imidazolidinyl urea, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, Sodium hyaluronate, Xanthan gum.
Okie that thing is you can’t expect over night difference but it sure reduce the puffiness, easy to roll on and it’s gets additive as we get a nice cool feeling each time we use this. On regular use you can see the difference in dark circle to some extend.
Myself and my friend both got this eye roll on, and I can’t see any difference in my eye and same she can’t see any difference on hers but I can clearly see the difference it has made to her dark eye circles, she had quite a bit of dark eye circles and now I can see that’s it has lighten in colour and few area it’s fading too. So it’s slow and steady you get there.
If you want instant relief or want to relax the eyes then it’s a great product with a decent price.
- Cons ~ I find none, but am not saying it will do miracle over night too.
- Re-purchase: Yes for me
You might like reading these also:-
- Cleanser – Khadi Cream Cleanser Pudina Review
- Oriflame Kiwi & Orange Boosting Conditioner Review
- Pantene Shampoo – Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky Shampoo Review
- Biotique Under Eye Cream Review
- Clean And Clear Face Wash Or Garnier Face Wash
- Garnier Gentle Cleansing Milk Review