Post By Dr.Neeraj,
Products used: –
1. Clinique Uplighting Illuminator in Blush
2. Shiseido Accentuating Stick in Rosy Flush S5
3. Kryolan TL4 Loose Powder
4. Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder
5. MAC Hello kitty LE Beauty Powder blush in Tippy
Brushes used: –
1. Clarins Blush Brush for Bronzer
2. Badger Large Powder brush for dusting powder all over the face
3. Scott Barnes Contour blush brush for the beauty powder
4. Fingers for applying liquid and stick blush
Step 2 -Apply liquid and cream blushes before powdering the face. This makes them melt into skin imparting desired color without looking patchy. Begin with the thinnest texture to the thickest texture. I blended Uplighting Illuminator on my cheek apples inwards towards the temples for subtle highlights
This is the amount of liquid blush I used
- Step3 – I applied the Rosy stick blush on the cheek bones to create gradation from highlight to rosy flush.
- You have acne and lots of acne marks. The rosy pink will just make them look prominent
- If you have lots of open pores as the highlighters will make pores appear more pronounced. You can use an exfoliator to unclog pores and then fill open pores with pore refining primer.
- If you have rosacea or portwine stain.
Dr.Neeraj is an MBBS whse love for makeup turned him into a cosmetologist.He is a skin care consultant in Clinique.You can visit his blog here