Since I was doing almost empty bottle review previously I thought I show some full bottle of perfume too so here comes my new found love Hugo XX by Hugo Boss. Love in 1st sight do, you believe in that? I had that with this perfume, so elegant, beautiful I couldn’t stop myself from getting it and after getting it happily I forgot about it until recently I was doing some clean up, oh ya that’s me ! Now I am wear this every day to office and loving it.
- Product ~ Hugo X X Eau De Toilette
- For ~ Women
- Price ~ SGD 65 for 60ml, appr. INR 2200
- Product Claim ~ HUGO XX is designed for a new generation of women who believe that total harmony is no longer the basis for modern relationships and match between conflict and pure attraction has commenced. HUGO XX and HUGO XY – the first his and her fragrances from HUGO.
- How to use ~ Spray on or walk over perfume.
My Experience with Hudo XX Eau De Toilette:-
As you see this comes in a simple clear glass bottle with the shape of spray can. The cap is also clear glass with HUGO logo and the liquid itself in golden colour and that’s what makes this looks so attractive, I love this ..don’t you?
- Top note: Lychee, Blackcurrant, Mandarin
- The very first impression ~ The top notes are lightest note with fresh but fleeting character, due to their fast evaporation rate.
- Heart/Middle Note: Basmati Rice, Jasmine Sambac
- Ingredients with floral, green herbal or spicy character are used for heart note, emerging shortly after the top note’s first impression.
- Base Note: Sandalwood
- The trail or memory ~ The base ingredients are the most memorable part of the fragrance. Their slow evaporation rates gives the fragrance staying power .
Unusual ingredients I would say, lychee, blackcurrent, basmati rice ..wow and thus this scent carries with it an innate magnetic attraction and the sensuality.
- It’s fresh, sweet and elegant, the scent is lovely for someone wanting a classic, sophisticated fragrance that does not leave behind any sickly aroma. If you like floral and sandal smell then you will like this, then you have to wait for say five minutes before you get the real notes.
- This perfume is good to wear any time of the day so it’s up to what you choose and it stay on power is long around 7-8 hours, I would say that is good and every time I wear this sure get compliments.
- What I best like is this bottle, it’s so pretty attractive despite not being in any fancy or innovative shapes.
Cons ~ I don’t find any, but few may not like the strong smell.
You might like reading these also:-
- MY U.S Shopping Haul
- Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick Cranberry Review
- Top 10 Best Online Indian Shopping Sites In India (Part 2)
- The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak Review