Following are the products introduced by Illamasqua in theatre of the nameless
- Cream pigment: Androgen (coral) and Depravity (magenta);
- Precision ink: Havoc
- Pure pigment: Zeitgeist (black shimmer), Beguile (light shimmer) and Berber (auburn shimmer);
- Shimmer blusher: Ambition (neutral) and Morale (rosed flush);
- Nail polish: Taint (stone brown), Kink (bottle green), Vice (deep cerise) and Faux Pas (blue violet);
- Lipgloss: Façade (grey pink), Belladonna (deep pink) and Sheer Lipgloss Violate (dark green shimmer);
- Lipstick: Kontrol (blue violet)
- False eye lashes: Grandeur and Weima
I am reviewing depravity cream pigment today
This is what Illamasqua says about cream pigments
Cream Pigment is an intensely colour-rich, crease resistant, matt formula, available in a variety of shades.
It creates the ultimate in textures on the face, eyes, lips or body. Apply with an Illamasqua brush or simply use your fingers for a buildable, water resistant, highly pigmented finish.
- Ingredients :– paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), paraffin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, octyldodecanol, candelilla cera (euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax), nylon-12, cetyl palmitate, tocopherol, magnesium myristate, polymethyl methacrylate, cera alba (beeswax), petrolatum, cera carnauba (copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax), oleth-1o, propylene glycol, bht, glyceryl stearate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid [+/- may contain: ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) , ci 75470 (carmine), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 77499 (iron oxides) , ci 77491 (iron oxides) , ci 77492 (iron oxides) , ci 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 77742 (manganese violet)] non-usa shades: [+/- ci 12085 (red 36), ci 45380 (red 22 lake)]
- Price – £17.00 for 8 gm excluding shipping charges
Depravity – Those are who are fond of purples are going to love this shade.It can be used as a blush or on eyes.Like all cream pigments it too creases badly if I don’t dab some eyeshadow over it.Maximum I have used it for 10 hours and it has stayed intact with just minor bit of fading.As a blush it will suit warm skin tone the most .Shade can be used on lips also if you are fond of matte purple shade but I do suggest to make use of your lip brush for it.
Pigments are a mutlipurpose product only thing which one has to be comfortable in is the blending.When used as a blush I prefer using my finger instead of the blush brush.
Swatches – It’s a matte orchid shade which gives buildable coverage.
This is how it looks when used as an eyeshadow base.
- Packaging a bit troublesome to open
- Not available in India.Can only be purchased online
- Requires bit of practice in blending.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely, If you love these kind of shades and like stocking multipurpose products then do try it out.
You might like reading these also:-
- Highlighter Makeup – How To Apply Highlighter On Face
- 5 Party Makeup – Party Makeup Step By Step
- L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Review & FOTD
- How To Increase Nail Growth
- 13 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Frenzy Review & FOTD
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you .