Illamasqua cream pigment in Androgen is part of the new Illamasqua Theatre Of The Nameless.Cream pigments are versatile products which can be used in eye makeup , as a cream blush also as a lip shade.They are highly pigmented , bendable and long staying which makes them so adorable.
What Illamasqua Claims:-
Cream Pigment is an intensely colour-rich, crease resistant, matt formula, available in a variety of shades.
It creates the ultimate in textures on the face, eyes, lips or body. Apply with an Illamasqua brush or simply use your fingers for a buildable, water resistant, highly pigmented finish.
- Ingredients :- paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), paraffin, hydrogenated polyisobutene, octyldodecanol, candelilla cera (euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax), nylon-12, cetyl palmitate, tocopherol, magnesium myristate, polymethyl methacrylate, cera alba (beeswax), petrolatum, cera carnauba (copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax), oleth-1o, propylene glycol, bht, glyceryl stearate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid [+/- may contain: ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) , ci 75470 (carmine), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 77499 (iron oxides) , ci 77491 (iron oxides) , ci 77492 (iron oxides) , ci 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 77742 (manganese violet)] non-usa shades: [+/- ci 12085 (red 36), ci 45380 (red 22 lake)]
- Price – £17.00 for 10 gm excluding shipping charges
My experience with Illamasqua Pigment in Androgen
When I used it on my lips it completely washed me out but when use it as eye pigment and cream blush it goes pretty good.Blending is super easy and its not heavy.It doesn’t block my pores and which might be because of its light texture.I like to use my fingers for blending as using brush is tad bit difficult while using cream pigments.
On cheeks it gives healthy coralish pink flush which doesn’t look OTT.I will show it as a blush with in few days in coming days.
What I like about Illamasqua Cream Pigment Androgen
- It’s a versatile product
- Blends so beautifully no matter if I am using it as eyeshadow or blush.
- I used it on my eyes in the morning and dabbed some powder eyeshadow on it and I was surprised to know its staying power.
- It’s matte which is difficult to find in cream pigments.
- It’s not drying if used on eyes or blush when I used it on my lips it makes me feel dry.
- Little products goes a long way
- Doesn’t break me out when used as a blush
What I do not like Illamasqua Cream Pigment In Androgen
- It creases on my eyes therefore I need to dab powder eyeshadow on it thankfully it doesn’t creases like Revlon illuminance eyeshadow though.
- It can only be bought online.
Swatches of Illamasqua Cream Pigment Androgen
It’s a coral shade with strong undertones of pink
I did an every day eye makeup with this pigment today which is easy to carry.
Will I recommend it to others – This pigment works best as a cream blush and eyeshadow base more.If you are between NC 34- NC50 and warm skin tone then it won’t suit your lips.If you are still looking for a shade like this then NYX round lipstick Indian pink can be a closest dupe but that too is more warmer than this one.
Wise She Rating:-
- Overall – 4/5
- Pigmentation- 5/5
- Staying power - 4/5
- Availability – 2/5 (Available only online in India )
- Blending – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Review & FOTD
- How To Increase Nail Growth
- 13 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Frenzy Review & FOTD
- Look Book-Eye Makeup With Faces I-shine eyeshadow quartet
- Eyemakeup With MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline
- MAC Presents New Summer Trends of 20112
- MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline Review & Swatches
- Lakme All Over Shimmer Gloss Review
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review.Our priority will always be you