Kink Nail Varnish from recent Illamasqua theatre of the nameless collection and is a bottle green semi opaque shade.
Illamasqua has introduced four shades in this collection which are
- Faux Pas
- Price -£13.50 for 15ml.You can order them online from here
- Consistency of the nail polish is thicker than many other brands which I have used but I do need two coats of these which might be because of this particular shade only.
- Chipping – It doesn’t chip for around fours days which is commendable.
- Fragrance – It has strong alcoholic fragrance which doesn’t bother me.
Interesting thing about this shade is that it makes my hands look fairer
It’s a matte shade with tad bit of satiny finish and I must tell you that it takes long in drying so be little patient with it
Only thing which is disappointing is the price
Wise She Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Nature’s Essence Aromatherapy Lacto Tan Clear Sun Tan Removal Review
- 10 Nail Art Designs Picutres – Wise She Nail Art Gallery
- Faces Cosmetics Rosy Brown 02 Nail Paint Review & NOTD
- Womsee Colours Of Joy Silver Wave Nail Paint Review & NOTD
- Faces Canada Nail Sharper Review