Post By Upasana,
Hi beauties ,
Today I’d be reviewing another Jordana Easyliner, in shade Sterling Blue. You can read about Jordana EasyLiner in shade Sea Green here. Well this eyeliner is the ideal blue color. It also has very slight shimmer to it, which doesn’t hold you back to wear this anytime. Let’s see how it looks like:-
Packaging:- It comes like usual retractable eyeliner pencils, with a golden cap, and product information on the lower body. The eyeliner’s body is of the same color that of the shade.
- Retractable-No Sharpening Required
- Silky Smooth Soft Glide Formula; Doesn’t Tug Delicate Eye Area
- Excellent Color Coverage
- All-Day Wear
- Convenient & Easy to Use
- Made In USA
There are total 13 Shades, as per the website.
Swatches of Joradana Easyliner for eyes blue
I mostly use this pencil as a base for any blue eyeshadow I want to stick and it stays for a long time then.
My Experience with Jordana easyline for eyes
- The pencil is extremely handy, and easy to use, No need to sharp of course.
- Easy to glide, Is very easy for me to blend and smudge for smokey looks, or when I’m using it to create a base. I’ll be introducing this pencil in one of the upcoming tutorials
- Pigmentation is great + also has minor shimmer.
- Quantity:– NET WT .01 OZ / .28g
- Price: 200Rs/-
- Final verdict:- Again a very nice eyeliner with a bright blue, with great pigment, pretty when used as eyeliner and on waterline too (although it smudges on my waterline ) works great as a base for e/s .
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Round Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
- Best Online Shopping Sites India (Part4)
- Jordana Easyliner Shade Sea Green Review & Swatches
- Top Online Shopping Sites In India (Part3)
- Drew Barrymore Makeup Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures
- My Cherry Culture Experience & Haul