Though I have found my HG moisturizing lotion, I love trying different moisturizing lotions as well. Since my skin gets very oily in summers, I thought of giving a try to Jovees Aloe Vera Moisturizing Lotion which is basically meant for oily and sensitive skin. Let’s come to the review.
What the company claims?
Oily skin needs proper cleaning & hydration. Jovees Aloe Vera Moisturizing Lotion specially formulated for oily and sensitive skin using essential herbal and botanical extracts that helps to maintain an ideal level of hydration. It also helps to regain a supple and toned skin while restoring skin’s oil& moisture balance throughout the day.
- Method of use:Apply all over face, neck and leave on.
- Active ingredients: Aloe Vera, Apple ext., Peach ext., Sandal ext.
- Price: INR 165
- Net vol: 100ml
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Packaging: -It comes in a white, sleek pump bottle with a white cap which is quite secure enough to carry in a purse.
My experience with Aloe vera moisturiser
I love the packaging of the lotion. The pump bottle does not lead to wastage of the product. It is very light moisturizing lotion which makes my skin feel soft and fresh but it makes my skin oily after few hours of its application. Don’t know why they claim this lotion for oily skin. I avoid using this lotion in very hot and humid summers. Overall I am not happy with this lotion
What I liked about Jovees Aloe Vera Moisturizing Lotion
- Makes the skin feel soft and fresh
- Love the packaging
- Light moisturizing lotion
- Decently priced
- Its herbal
- Travel friendly
- Easily available
- Decent fragrance
What I did not liked about Jovees Aloe Vera Moisturizing Lotion
- Makes my skin oily and dull after few hours of application
Would I recommend it to others?
No you will get a better moisturizer at this price.
You might like reading these also:-
- Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner Review
- Jovees Veg Peel Pack Review
- VLCC Kajal Review (Kajal Kohl)
- Review Of Jovees Kajal
- Britney spears inspired make up look
- Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub- Review
- Latest Anarkali suits for summer 2010