Post by Zara
I picked this up randomly 3months earlier from a local supermarket. I didn’t have much faith in Jovees since I’m allergic to most of their skincare products but this turned out to be quite a surprise.
What does the Company claim about this hair pack??
Price: 155 INR…You can buy the same on Amazon here.
Method of Use:
Packaging – This comes in a squeezy tube form which is very hygienic. It has a screw top lid. The lid is quite secure and would be easy to carry during travel.
Texture – The texture is extremely thick and grainy. As visible in the below picture, the pack itself is the color of henna (Dark brown). The tube has to be shaken properly before use since some of the liquid settles and may dribble out while squeezing.
Fragrance – This paste has a very strong henna and amla fragrance. It might be too strong for those with sensitive noses but it didn’t bother me. I found it quite relaxing in fact.
My Experience with Jovees Hair Pack –
I just squeeze out the required amount of the hair pack and add water to it and apply. I have been told that we can also add yogurt, but I haven’t done so till now. I just apply this mixture on my scalp thoroughly in the roots. I then wait for about 45mins before rinsing it out. But beware girls, since this does tend to get really messy. Whenever I use this, my bathroom gets in dire need of a good scrubbing. So it’s quite a pain to use this. But the end result is totally worth it. After washing off my hair becomes so soft and manageable for about 2 to 2.5 weeks. It doesn’t turn my hair brown which I’m most happy about and nourishes my hair well. I have frizzy hair and this pack helps control the same. I would recommend this hair pack to everyone who loves DIY packs
What I Like About Jovees Hair Pack:
- Its one of the few hair packs I’ve used which actually works
- It doesn’t turn my hair brown
- Simple application. Not much of pouring and mixing required.
- The tube packaging makes it very hygienic
- This is one of the few things that helps me control my frizzy hair
- Has helped reduce oiliness on my scalp
- Makes my hair all Shiny and soft!!
- Decently priced. I have used this about 4 times till date and I have more than ½ the tube left.
What I don’t like about Jovees Hair Pack
- Very messy during application AND washing off. You absolutely have to clean your bathroom after using this.
- Takes a lot of time to rinse off
- Availability…I haven’t seen this at any store after that one time
Will I buy it again: Absolutely yes…If I can find it.
WiseShe Rating: 4/5 ( -1 for the mess I have to clean up after washing